The Sports Festival 2

I sucked in a sharp breath as I quickly told him that we wouldn't use our quirks unless he somehow got to control me, which probably was not going to happen. He nodded slowly. I smiled one last time before I ran right away to him, preparing for my first attack.

My attack did definitely not surprise him, but we both knew that he would have a hard time dodging the kicks and hits. I jumped in the air as I tried to kick him with my right leg. His widened eyes showed me how surprised he was. Toshi didn't expect me to fight so rough in the beginning. He quickly ducked and I landed behind him. Suddenly, I was kicked in the back. I let out a groan as I fell onto my knees.

I managed to get up and run a couple of meters away just in time before he could even think of another attack. I bit my lip. My hands were still a mess and it hurt to even think about injuring Hitoshi. He was also struggling to even see me hurting. I was his little sister, he should protect me and not the other way around.

"Are you hurt?!" He yelled out loud over the whole field. I chuckled softly and decided for myself not to answer. I knew he was trying to end this fight, in a way that would not end up him hurting me. But another reason was because of his fighting skills. He relied too much on his quirk.

I needed to win this. I really did, but I would never consider cheating as an option to win. It was actually unfair letting Hitoshi fight me. I knew how his quirk worked and that was not really good for him. Once someone finds out how his quirk exactly worked, it was over for him. That's why Aizawa-sensei was being a little too harsh to him when we trained our combat skills.

I remembered how many times he tried to beat me. I also remember how many times and didn't even give him the chance to beat him. I harshly bit my lip and my indigo eyes widened.

"Hitoshi." I whispered in a sad tone.

It was his time to attack me. He threw fists at me without even thinking before. I dodged easily. He didn't give up. After a while, I eventually got hit in the stomach when I wasn't paying much attention. I chocked out a cough as was down again for a couple of seconds. This time, I was laying on the ground, my arms were unable to move. The thought of even considering moving my body a little hurt. I froze and my eye widened. I let my guard down for too long. He used the opportunity to trick me into answering again.

"Promise me you won't hate me."

I shook my head and his foot was on my back now, slowly pressing down. It got harder to breathe and I knew I had to answer soon before I lost consciousness. I tried to get out of this situation. I would not loose against him. He bend down to me, his head close to mine. He gulped before putting more weight on my back. I groaned again, this time louder.

"Will you let me help you?" He coaxed out. His voice was husky and dry, his breathing out of control. A pair of half lidded indigo eyes stared at mine. I swore I saw the guilt in them, and that's wen it clicked.

I'd let him beat me. I'd give him a chance of him getting transferred into the Hero Course. I thought this through a while ago and I was 100% sure at that moment. I would give him the opportunity to fight with his quirk. He deserved the best, he deserved to get out of this hell called General Studies Department.

"Help me." I muttered.

Toshi immediately put his foot away from my back and took control over me. It was kind of a weird feeling being trapped inside my own body, my own mind. My brother let out a shaky sigh and ordered me to stand up. I did as he said.

He rubbed his neck as he put his usual pocker face back on, lowering his voice a little "I hope you will forgive me, (Y/N)."

I couldn't even say anything back. I wanted to cry, to scream, to tell him that he shouldn't feel too bad about it. To be honest, I never thought that a fight between me and him could get that intense and emotional. Of course, we may had screamed at each other before, fought each other, but this was something new to both of us. A new experience.