Misunderstanding

FINALLY!
After many months, I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you will enjoy it! Thank you for still reading this story, it really means a lot to me!

-----------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Bakugo!" I flashed him a bright smile. He rolled his eyes at me and cracked a smirk as he walked off. The past few days Bakugo and I had been constantly texting - and who knew he was  a literal meme god? I chuckled quietly under my breath as I reached my locker, seeing my beloved brother leaning against it.

"You were right (Y/N), Bakugo's really hot. Just imagine how he'd look- AGH!"

I kicked him in the leg, giving him the most dangerous glare he had ever seen "Watch your damn mouth, what if he heard you?" 

He raised a brow and rolled his eyes in annoyance. All of the sudden, he let out a loud cough. Was he not feeling well again? I laid my hand on his forehead. "What are you doing?" He jerked away my hand and grinned "I'm doing okay. I just wanted to ask you if Aizawa-sensei already told you about this one little thing."

I roughly pushed him away so I could get my books from the locker "No, he did not."

He groaned and looked pretty annoyed "Well, we will move into the new dorms soon."

Huh? Dorms? "What? You mean as in, I will live together with my classmates? And Bakugo-" I froze. Normally, people would be happy to actually live together with their crush. But I did not think that way and never would. I slammed the door of my locker shut and threw my backpack over my shoulder.

"It won't be that bad." He quickly added. "What annoys me is that it's all your classmates' faults."

I turned around "Please shut up."

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Shinsou! Are you okay?" I looked up and met Uraraka's worried eyes. I gave her a quick nod and smiled.

I shouldn't be acting like a kid. It was for our own safety, right? Aizawa walked in and I watched the brunette walk back to her seat. The rest of my school day went pretty smooth and I eventually forgot about the dorm crap - yet something felt off to me. Bakugo had been ignoring me ever since I had wished him a good morning. It was currently lunch time. I furrowed my brows in confusion as I saw him walking towards Kirishima's table.

"You're not eating lunch with Bakugo?" I choked on my food and turned around to face the person who was interrupting my lunch time.

"Todoroki?" My eyes widened and I blushed in embarrassment.

He sat down on Bakugo's usual seat. I continued to stare at him. Was this really happening? I forced myself to look at my food and began to play with it for a bit. I wasn't that hungry anyways. "So Todoroki."

His icy blue eyes met mine "Yeah?"

"Why aren't you talking to Midoriya? Don't get me wrong, I'm comfortable eating lunch with you." I rubbed the back of my neck, my cheeks reddening even more as I stuttered out every single word. He raised a brow "You were sitting alone here. I pitied you and decided to join you."

He shrugged his shoulders "Also, you're quite a silent and shy person. Not like Ashido or Kaminari." The Bi-colored - mostly coldhearted - boy in front of me proceeded to eat his food. I put on a small smile, tucking my hair behind my ear.

After we were done eating, we both said our goodbyes and began to mind our own business. I was on my way to the locker to pick up my math book. I quietly hummed my favorite song and looked for the keys in my bag. I froze, realizing I didn't find them in there. The door to the locker room was slammed open. I flinched and looked around, holding my breath.

"Oi." I turned around and tripped over my bag. I let out a small squeak as strong arms held me in place. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Bakugo holding onto me. My face went bloody red.

"You fucking idiot." He let go off me and grinned, watching me fall down. The first thing to touch the ground was my butt. I yelped out in pain "Hey! What was that for?!"

"I'm giving you these back, after you tell me the truth." He held some keys in his hand - my keys. The blond put them back into his pocket and crossed his arms, bending over to look directly into my eyes "Spit it out."

"Spit what out? Bakugo what is your deal?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He grinned and tucked my indigo hair behind my ear and whispered "I'm talking about your relationship with Icy Hot."