The Shinso Twins

The General Education Department, Class 1-C.

To be honest, both of them found it very unfair to attend this class instead of the Hero Course, Class 1-A.
The twins had amazing quirks and were also special, everyone knew that. But the kind of their quirks must be too dangerous, that's what everyone in their class thought.

Luckily, no one bullied them like in middle school.
Some of the middle schoolers back then called them
villains and also treated them like the bad guys, as if they had actually done something really bad.

Could you blame the twins for having a villain like quirk?

No.

They were born this way.

Brainwashing and Puppet Strings.

The older twin, Hitoshi Shinso, was able to brainwash people. The older his targets were, the harder it was. But Hitoshi figured out how to use his quirk properly.

His twin sister, (Y/N) Hitoshi, was able to control people's bodies with her quirk 'Puppet Strings'.

The twins learned to love their quirk the hard way, ignoring the bullying and attention from the either jealous or judging teenagers, children and adults.

Friends? What friends.

Maybe they could call Kirishima their friend.

But they weren't that close.

They didn't care actually. Of course, they were curious about how it was to have a friend you can trust, have fun with and tell them your deepest secrets.
But in the end of the day, they had each other and that was clearly enough for them.

~

"Hitoshi move your ass. We're going to be late!"

"Why the heck did you take so long in the bathroom? To do your makeup? You look ugly with and without it anyways, why even bother making yourself look like a clown."

I smacked my brother's head as I ran past him. With a groan, he slightly rubbed his head.
"Shut up. I only use my waterproof mascara, my god. Drop the act, Hitoshi."

I grabbed my and my brother's lunch as I was being dragged out of the house. Hitoshi wasted no time to run to the school bus, forcefully pushing me in before the doors closed.

Using my headphones, I listened to some music, hoping that Hitoshi wouldn't start a conversation with me.
I wasn't in the mood and he knew that.

I looked out of the window, watching the busy people going down the street.

I always had been wondering why I was in the department for General Education. It didn't make any sense to me or my twin brother.
No quirk should be considered as dangerous, unless you really were a villain and wanted to hurt people with the quirk you were given.

The thought of turning into a villain made me sick.

I felt someone poking my shoulder and realized that Hitoshi was trying to tell me that we finally arrived at the school.