"Welcome, Control Freak."

It was 2 in the morning. I was still awake. I hadn't talked to Hitoshi all day long. He didn't seem to take notice though, since I liked to be alone in my room often. I was way too excited to go to sleep. Even though I should've done that. It was going to be a really tiring day. My whole life was going to change at this point.

I sat up on my bed, messaging my temples with my bandaged hands.

My palms were still hurting. After a while I remembered that I had to use my quirk soon. I laid back down, looking at the ceiling. I felt helpless at this point. I was afraid. I didn't know what exactly would happen. It all would've been easier if Hitoshi was also allowed to attend that class together with me. He would've calmed me down.

But that wasn't reality nor possible.

I was probably just overthinking. Right?

"Fuck this." I said to myself, closing my eyes. I slowly drifted away and finally fell asleep.

_____________________________________

My alarm went off. I let out a small but annoyed groan. I turned it off and got out of my bed. As expected, I was pretty tired and I would've loved to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, I had to be on time. I had do be fast.

I showered quickly and put on my school uniform and a hoodie. Then I brushed my teeth and my hair, so I actually looked like someone who took care of themselves. As I was on my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast, I froze. I looked at my mirror reflection and noticed how I have grown. Not only that, I've also grown more mature.

I tucked my hair behind my ears and nodded confidently to myself.

"Good morning, princess." My dad happily greeted. I yawned in response.

Hitoshi casually walked into the kitchen, looking more tired than usual. His eye bags were darker and his hair was more messy. He sat down, right next to me, drinking his hot chocolate. I flashed him a bright smile and then took a sip from orange juice.

After eating my toast, I waited for Hitoshi to finish his breakfast. Afterwards, he stood up, got his backpack and walked out of the house. I quickly followed him.

"Why are you not talking to me?" I could hear the sadness in his voice.

My heart ached. I had never hidden something away from him. Of course he would notice. I should tell him soon. That would be fair for him and I could finally talk about it and tell him how I felt.

"Give me some time."

He nodded.

On our way to school, we talked about all the drama that had happened in the past few days. Me, winning the Sports Festival, him starting to like this mysterious girl. Of course, we also talked about our training with Aizawa today. I really didn't feel like getting hit and thrown against the wall again. And since I can't use my quirk, I would have to just train my combat skills.

I shivered.

Finally, we stepped out of the bus and were about to enter the school building. Now, I had to come up with an excuse. I wasn't a part of class 1-C anymore. I took a deep breath and turned around, holding my brother's wrist. He looked at me, clearly confused.

"I need to go to, uhm, Recovery Girl. I don't feel good, to be honest. You go to class, okay? I maybe will ask for permission to go home, so don't check up on me."

His eyes narrowed and he took a step back "I know something's going on. Whatever it is, you will tell me right now. This isn't like you."

"What do you mean?" I let go of his wrist and crossed my arms. The students were walking past us, some even recognized me from the Sports Festival. Their look were betraying them.