"Congratulation."

"Finally home." I let myself fall onto my bed. I was able to walk again, though my palms still hurt.

Recovery Girl sighed as she replaced my old bandages with new ones "Don't use your quirk if it isn't necessary, understood?"

Well, this was going to be a fun week. I started to think about the whole mess of yesterday. Hue hue, I meant Bakugo. I had been having this warm feeling in my heart whenever I thought of him. It was a familiar feeling. Something new, I thought.

I closed my eyes and groaned loudly.

Why do I keep thinking about him? It's not like I caught feelings for that dumbass of a hedgehog. But why was he on my mind all the time? Why did I even ask how he was doing after I woke up? Was it because I started to develop feelings?

Why.

He was a good looking one and also a smartass even tho his ego is way bigger than his IQ at times. Bakugo was stubborn and never listened to anyone. His smile was the most beautiful one I had ever seen and everything about him is just-

I flinched as the door flew open.

"You cow. Get up, it's time for dinner."

"Shut up, you damn freak."

Hitoshi laughed "Are you hungry or not?"

I stood up and walked past him "You're lucky you're my twin, you know?"

He rolled his eyes and dragged me into the kitchen to eat dinner. Mother and father were both sitting at the table, talking about their work and how much they had missed us, not to forget, they congratulated me on my win of yesterday's "event" and told me to be careful with using my quirk. After I was done eating I made my way to my room, but was held back by a certain someone.

"I know you like him."

"Whatcha mean, mate." I smirked as I jerked his hand off of mine. I raised a brow, waiting for his answer.

"I know you like Bakugo."

I let out a small giggle "No, I do not like him, my beloved brother. He's just-"

"an asshole?"

I ignored the rude comment and his interruption as I went on with my sentence I originally wanted to finish.

"He's different."

Hitoshi bitterly laughed "He's no good for you. I don't want you near him, understood?" He turned around and walked into his room, almost slamming the door.

What had gotten into him?

_____________________________________

"Wassup, pretty face." Monoma put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I, of course, twisted his arm again, leaving him whining behind me.

It had been like that all day. It seems like everyone started to take interest in me after the Sports Festival. As an introvert, I must say that I feel very uncomfortable. In fact, I wish I could just disappear. I hated the attention I had been getting all day long. It was not only irritating and it was also frustrating.

I was now sitting in the back in English class, trying to understand the difference between the simple past and past participle. I looked over to Hitoshi who already had studied that stuff before hand, which I should've also done instead of training. Present Mic was about hand out work sheets and other assignments. I sighed loudly.

Suddenly, the door flew open and I saw a tired Aizawa-sensei walking into the room. I instantly looked at my brother, sharing a confused look after looking at Aizawa again. He could tell that we both were very confused. I meant, the whole class was. He took a deep breath.

"Shinso, come with me."

I raised a brow and tried to hide my smirk "Which one?"

My classmates started to giggle and laugh. Aizawa turned around, not looking amused. The laughter immediately died. He spoke up "(Y/N)."

My heart beat faster than Usain Bolt could run. Was I in trouble? I mean, it had to be something important. Otherwise Aizawa wouldn't be able to get me out of class right now. He would've spoken to me after class if it wasn't that important.

Then I noticed that I still sat in my chair. I went bright red as I made my way past the other students. Aizawa already was waiting outside for me. I quickly gazed over to Hitoshi before I closed the door.

"How are you doing?"

I awkwardly smiled, walking next to him with sweaty, bandaged hands. "I'm doing pretty good, what about you Aizawa-sensei?"

"Tired. I came here to tell you that you are allowed to attend the Hero course. You will be moved from your current class to class 1-A. Congratulations."

What. He just told me I was going to attend class 1-A soon, like it was something he had already expected. I was gong to be a heroine. I couldn't believe it. Was I dreaming? What the actual "Fuck."

Aizawa's eyes widened a little after I accidentally let out that word "Pardon?"

"I'm sorry Aizawa-sensei. But, are you sure? I mean, am I ready? Do i really deserve i-" I was interrupted by him.

"It was my personnel request. After you won the Sports Festival, everyone else was also convinced. I'm proud of you. I expect you to give your best and to pay attention in my class. See you tomorrow."

Then he left me, without any other word. I felt like I was going to faint. I was sure my face was pale by now. My hands got sweatier and I guessed I was crying. Salty tears were running down my cheeks, collapsing with the floor. I quickly wiped my tears away and began to out on a smile. A real one.

After all this training, the mentoring from Aizawa, my brother's help, my parents support... I did it. I finally was able to start my hero training. I ran my hand through my hair. This was the best day of my life.

And what was I supposed to tell Hitoshi? I froze. My smile turned into a frown. He wanted to be in my positions as much as I did. We both shared one wish. I bit my lip. I decided it was better not to tell him. I was scared that I would cause an argument or something else. I knew he would be more than devastated. I didn't want him to think he was a disappointment. I wanted to protect him.

The school bell rang. The door of the classroom flew open and all of the students walked out. My brother was carrying my backpack in his hands as he walked up to me. I could see the curiosity in his indigo eyes. Hitoshi handed me my backpack. I let it fall down onto the ground and hugged him instead of picking it up.

"Woah, what happened."

I didn't answer. I waited for him to hug me back and he eventually did. After a couple of seconds I let go, picked up my backpack and made my way out of UA. My brother figured not to talk about what happened earlier. He was a very patient boy.

On our way home, I thought about my life. Of course, I was really nervous, but also feeling excited. I was ready to meet my new classmates. This was a new life chapter for me. One I must hide from my family for a while, until I would figure out a way to tell him.

"Is something bothering you?" I kept my eyes on the ground. I shook my head, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"You know you can tell me anything, right (Y/N)." I nodded.

Yep, it was going to be hard not to tell him anything. I whispered quietly "What have I gotten myself into?"

He didn't hear me, I hoped. The last thing I wanted to do is lie. Heroes don't lie, do they?

_____________________________________