Internship

The past few days I hadn't done nothing but working on my offense and defense with Aizawa-sensei, so I would be prepared for the internship. When Aizawa had read which pro I will be interning with, he hadn't said anything. He had only raised a brow and let out a small sigh. I hadn't thought anything of it. After all these training sessions, I also had studied for the upcoming exams in the next few weeks after all this was over.

I felt excited and nervous, hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of the sidekicks and Best Jeanist himself. I had remembered the moment my hero suit was given to me, together with the support items that should prevent my palms to bleed and use my quirk longer without overdoing it and eventually fainting as a result.

The black and tight suit hugged my curves and my long, indigo hair was tied up into a ponytail so it wouldn't fly around too much while using my quirk. My hands were covered with indigo colored and fingerless gloves. There was a hole where my palms were so my strings could be used just fine. My boots were indigo and white colored, which was actually pretty obvious now at this point.

My brother had laughed and joked about the choices the UA's Development Studio had made. To be honest, this was nothing like my request I had handed it a long time ago.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door of the 'Genuis Office'.

I needed to take all of this seriously.

That's what I had thought seconds ago before entering the room in which the pro and his sidekicks were located. To my surprise, Bakugo Katsuki was standing in front of the tall and slim hero. My eyes widened and I quietly squeaked in confusion. The hedgehog turned around, furiously glaring and pointing at me as he screamed "What's that extra doing here?!"

His eyes and voice softened for a moment when he saw me. It didn't take him too long to snap out of whatever he was thinking about.

Well, that was not what I had expected.

"I was supposed to intern here, with Best Jeanist." I declared. I nervously walked up to the number 4 ranked pro hero. He looked much taller than from what I had seen in TV. His really high collar covered half of his face. His green eyes expectantly staring at me as I bowed "Best Jeanist, thank you for choosing to intern with both of us. I greatly appreciate the time you take for me and Bakugo."

The sidekicks behind me were quiet and the blond man gave me a nod. Bakugo next to me rolled his eyes, groaning.

The pro then looked at Bakugo "To be perfectly frank, I dont like you very much." The ash blond haired boy next to me tensed up, raising a brow.

Best Jeanist ignored him, continuing his lecture "I know full well why you chose my agency. Because I'm one of the top five most popular heroes."

"Hey look, you are the one who made an offer for me." Bakugo's crimson red eyes were fully of range, his teeth grinding as he defended himself.

I awkwardly stood there, listening to their semi-argument. I felt my cheek heat up out of embarrassment, hoping that Bakugo would get his shit together soon. He was disrespecting a man who saved many lives and took his job seriously. It was not only letting him look back, he also dragged me into the mess he caused. As I was about to speak up to try to calm the porcupine down, he was all tied up.

And the next thing I saw, was Bakugo with an elegant hairstyle which looked very familiar to Best Jeanist's one. I giggled and looked at him, my heart sopping for a second. Is he wearing jeans? He looked like he was about to murder someone. He was more than pissed.

"You look great!" I smiled at him. He, yet again, rolled his eyes but seemed to calm down a little. Best Jeanist the looked at me, his green eyes scanning every bit of my hero suit. He then crossed his arms "You two will be learning a lot here. Especially you, Bakugo."