Angry Hedgehog

The hallways were crowded. The Hero Course students and the General Education students were standing in front of the classroom of the Class 1-A. I sighed and furrowed my eyebrows, confused about what was going on. My brother on the other hand, narrowed his eyes and pushed some of the people away to get to that 1-A student that had been screaming and cursing at all of us and his classmates for quite a while now.

I grabbed Hitoshi's hand "What are you doing? Get back here!" He jerked my hand away as I followed him through the big crowd of teenagers. Some of them could really use some deodorant.

My brother halted and sighed, rubbed his neck and spoke up "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass." My eyes widened. Did he just really say that? Hitoshi didn't hate the Hero Course students, that was more then clear. He just thought that some were not aware of how lucky and talented they were. Like that ash blonde haired, good-looking and hotheaded boy. I knew I had to do something before that he was going to explode.

"What he means is" I cleared my throat and sweat dropped as I shook my hands violently. This is going to be just great! Ugh, Hitoshi, you'll owe me one. "That we should treat each other with respect. Since we're all attending this school, in order to become a hero or whatever, it'd be a great opportunity to help each other and maybe even make friends. Totally helps once we graduate."

I saw him clenching his hands. His right eye twitched and we all knew I had messed it up. "What are you? Fucking five? I can curse around whenever I please, so shut the fuck up, Indigo Bitch."

My mouth dropped and Hitoshi immediatly pushed me behind him. I took his hand and squeezed it, signaling him to shut up. But I knew that he wouldn't take any orders from me. Call it a cliché, but my older brother is really overprotective.

"What did you just call her?"

Before the situation could get out of hand, I quickly activated my quirk and controlled my brother. My hair began to float a little as always and before I turned around, I looked at the angry hedgehog "Listen here, you may think that you're the best and no one could ever surpass you. Guess what, it's the complete opposite. Try to get that ego of yours under control, idiot."

"Are you threatening me?" He grinned and put his hands into his pockets, bending over to me a little.

I chuckled softly at him and lightly pushed him away. His classmates seemed to be surprised, but why? Even that dude with the bi-colored hair stared at us now. "No. This is just a simple way of telling you that you're a jerk that should learn how to control their temper."

Some of my classmates quietly giggled, while others gasped. Some watched the scene in front of them in silence, secretly enjoying it. To be honest, I was also quite confused. I normally wouldn't confront people who insulted me like this. Getting in trouble was nothing new to me, it was something that happened daily. I gulped and spun my head to my brother, who was still under my control.

"Anyways, see you later, fellow student. Good luck winning the Sports Festival." A little bit of my indigo hair floated into my face, eventually froze and 'went back to normal'.

Oops.

"Who said that I was done with you-"

"(Y/N), we're going." Toshi grabbed my arm and dragged me out of there, leaving the building. He halted, then turned around. My brother rubbed his forehead "You're a pain in the ass. That son of a bitch insulted you. In fact, he insulted everyone! And you're just going to ignore that?"

I roughly pushed him away, looking at him in disbelieve. Was I still the naive and helpless girl in his eyes? "Shut up! Toshi, I can take care of myself! I'm not weak anymore! You have to let go of all this 'bullying' bullshit we went through! I can't take it anymore." I let my hand go through my hair and took deep breaths. After the little pause, I continued. "I know that you're just trying to protect me and I really appreciate it, but we're in Highscool now. Fucking grow up already."

Hitoshi's eyes widened as he took a few steps back. Then, he turned around and ran off. I mentally face palmed, regretting what I just said, but we both knew that I was right. Tears built up in my eyes and I felt raindrops falling down on my head. I looked up. Big and grey clouds. Wow, life's decided to be a bitch today.

"It's going to rain, huh." I whispered to myself. "I better get going before I'll get all wet."

~

"I'm home!" Closing the door behind me, I quickly put my shoes next to the door and walked into the living room. It was surprisingly quiet in here. "Mom? Dad?" My gaze landed on Hitoshi's room. The door was wide open and the light was turned on. He normally studied right after school.

"Hitoshi?" I walked into his room and laid my head sideways. "This isn't funny! Whatever you're trying to do, it ain't working!" My body twitched as my phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Shinso." The deep and tired voice said. Wait, I knew that person.

"Aizawa-sensei?!" I raised a brow.

"I just wanted to tell you that your brother is training here with me. He didn't want to talk to you." He explained. A loud sigh escaped his lips "I don't get paid enough for this."

"But, Aizawa-sensei, we don't even pay you to train us!" I fake cried.

It was silent for a while. I started to wonder if he was still on the phone "Hello~?"

He groaned and I knew he had his poker face on "Whatever, I'll see you tomorrow at the Sports Festival. Do your best, it's your chance to get transferred into the Hero Course."

After that, Aizawa-sensei hung up.

Rude.

"That still doesn't explain where my parents are." I mumbled as I was going to the kitchen. I was about to open the fridge door when I noticed a little note that was taped to it.

I read it out loud "Hey Kids! Your father and I went to the grocery store and we'll also visit your aunt and the new born baby! I hope you guys won't set the apartment on fire. Also, I already cooked for you."

I looked beside me "SHE COOKED CURRY!"