The Sports Festival 3

The Sports Festival went on. The final fight of this Festival was announced. My palms were still hurting but I could fight, I hoped. Well, to be honest, I didn't expect to come this far. The worst part about all of this was fighting against Bakugo. All I wanted was to get over with this and win for Hitoshi.

"I owe him this." I whispered to myself. "I musn't let him down."

I took a deep breath and cracked my knuckles. This was it. The only thing I had to do was give my best. I had to use everything I had learned from the past few years at this moment.

"Let's move on to the last ones! Who's going to win this? Bakugo or Shinso? This will be one of the most interesting fight!"

The doors opened and I walked into the big battle field, looking directly at my brother in the audience. He seemed relaxed. Oh, how I wish we could just switch places. Then my gaze landed on my opponent, Bakugo.

Bakugo's resting bitch face immediately told me that he was going to succeed. He stood in position, ready to end this fight with one big explosion. I bit my lip and thought of a way to trick him and win. I could just use my strings to kind of cuff his wrists. There were thousands of ideas running through my head. The problem? Bakugo wasn't dumb.

In fact, he was one of the smartest guys in UA. So what exactly could be used against him?

"Let the fight begin!"

Before I was able to react, he straight up was on his way to me. The little explosions in his palms made it obvious what he was about to do.

Instead of waiting for him to attack, I also ran to him. His usual crazy grin turned into a frown as he slowed down. But I didn't stop running. My thick strings came out of my palms and clutched onto his waist. I wanted to throw him out of the arena.

Now, why did I do such reckless and dumb thing? Bakugo also knew I wasn't dumb. He didn't expect me to do something like this. Why? Because I normally would've never done something this risky.

"YOU LITTLE-" Bakugo panicked and tried to find my invisible strings. Suddenly, i felt his hands holding onto my strings as he let one big explosion out. After that the second explosion soon followed.

I yelled out in pain and quickly let him go. My strings fully disappeared and he sprinted to me, not waisting any time.

I stoop up. At this point, I didn't even care anymore about the unbelievable pain and my bleeding palms. I was tempted to win. I had to. "That's all you got?!" I screamed.

I didn't know if provoking him was the right thing. But it was an important part of my plan.

Bakugo smirked and let out another big explosion. I felt myself flying back. My back hit the cold ground. I coughed and tried to see through the fog.

"Want to see more?" Bakugo appeared behind me, again letting out another big explosion. Even though this one was weaker. This time I hit the ground with my face. My plan had to work the fuck out very soon or I wasn't going to get out here with only small injuries.

After 2 more explosions, Bakugo's explosions got weaker. I got up. The crowd was cheering. Some were shocked.

"What's Shinso's plan?" Present Mic's voice was loud. Almost too loud for my ears.

Bakugo pulled me up and shook me "Why dont you fight back?!" His face was only inches away from mine. I gave him a weak smile and whispered in his ear.

"Let's end this."

My strings were pushing Bakugo off of me and throwing him out of the field. Out of the border line. The crowd went crazy. I had to cover my ears with my hands to avoid going deaf. Bakugo has done enough damage with all his explosions.

I realized my opponent wasn't getting up. I felt a sharp pain of guilt in my heart and I stopped breathing for a second.

I made my way over to him. My legs were uncontrollably shaking and my palms were still bleeding. I didn't care. All I cared about was Bakugo. Why did I care? My legs started moving faster and then I fell.

Why was I this weak.?

I passed out.

_______________________________________

"Fuck this shit."

I woke up to hearing someone swearing next to me. My eyes flew open. Hitoshi was sitting next to my bed. I felt the need to sit on the bed properly but the pain in my body, especially the ones in my back and my hands, held me back from doing that.

My brother sighed. He closed his eyes and gently went through my hair and probably messed it more up.

"What were you thinking?"

His voice broke and he looked down on my hands. Both if them were covered in bandages. Not only my hands. My whole body was wrapped up.

I felt like a living burrito.

I didn't answer at first. What was I supposed to say? 'I did this for you' wasn't an actual reason. There was something more behind my actions.

"Is Bakugo okay?"

"Why do you care about that asshole right now?" His voice echoed through the room.

I offendedly raised a brow.

Hitoshi realized that arguing with me right now wasn't a good nor smart idea. He was about to respond, but suddenly his phone started to ring. He looked at me quickly before answering the phone.

"She just woke up. No, she'll be okay. Recovery Girl is taking good care of her. She'll be able to walk normally again in a week."

I rolled my eyes, knowing my parents were currently talking to him.

"Of course. I'll call you back later. Love you."

The room was filled with awkward silence again. Now it was my turn to sigh. I closed my eyes. I didn't even want to know how embarrassing I must have looked. I literally passed out in the middle of the field.

"Bakugo is doing fine. He wasn't seriously injured. Unlike you-"

"Look, I know I messed up. But please, shut up. No need to make me feel guilty and bad."

"It was never my intention to make you feel like that.

I gave him a sorry look. He understood and just nodded. He leaned back in his chair and stretched his arms. "Imma sleep. Been waiting for you to wake up for like 3 hours."

He crossed his arms, leaned his head sideways and closed his eyes.

Welp.

Now I gotta wait for him to wake up.

_______________________________________

Hey everyone! Im doing a little better. So, I've decided to keep on writing. I hope you enjoy this piece of uncreativity and nonsense. Please forgive me. I promise I will publish better ones very soon!
<3