The Sports Festival 1

Sports Festival, the day to show everyone what I've got. I could make it into the Hero Course and I sure as hell will prove everyone single one out there that I will be one of the top 10 heroes after I graduated.
I was already wearing my U.A. gym suit, waiting for my brother to get ready.

We assumed that Aizawa-sensei was going to watch the Sport Festival on TV, because of the incident that happened a few days ago at USJ. Hitoshi assured me that our mentor was going to get better. Though, I was still worried to be honest. Also, what if I completely messed everything up. Would he be disappointed in me?

I shook my head. It wasn't worth thinking about it. I will do my best! I cheered myself up.

My brother finally got down the stairs. He looked exhausted and tired as always, but he seems quite excited.

Hitoshi grinned a little as he put both of his hands on my shoulders "(Y/N), we can do this." He must've noticed that I was nervous. Hell, I probably had been staring at my hands for too long.

"Ah, there are my beautiful little children!" My mother approached us with a beautiful smile on her face. Our father next to her lazily smirked and ruffled his hand through his son's hair, making it look messier than it already was.

"We need to take pictures. Hajime, give me your phone." My mom spoke to our father.

He cockily raised a brow "Why don't you just take the pictures with your phone?"

My mother sighed softly and touched my dad's shoulder. Her eyes began to glow a little and she kept on smiling "Give me your phone."

Without any comebacks nor hesitation, he handed her over his phone. I giggled and my brother face palmed. We both knew that she was using her quirk right now, which was pretty funny.

"Did you just use your quirk on me?"

"Hitoshi, put your arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder! And please don't forget to smile again, it'd looks depressing otherwise." She completely ignored her husband's statement. My brother wrapped his arm around my shoulders and grinned, because he knew damn well that his smile was as creepy as Aizawa's one. I simply smiled at the camera, doing the peace sign.

"Can we go now? The suits are uncomfortable." Toshi complained. He was about to turn around and open the door, but my father stopped him.

"Can we get at least one hug?" I chuckled and jumped on dad's back, hugging him from behind. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and got down again. Meanwhile my mom attacked my brother with hugs and kisses. She looked like she was about to cry and I knew that our dad was also pretty proud.

"Goodbye mom. See you after the Sports Festival. Watch me win!" She pulled me into a warm and loving hug. We stayed like that for a few seconds before we parted and I wiped a tear out of her face.

"Good luck. Your mother and I love both of you, no matter what happens. And please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt."

We both nodded. Toshi opened the door and we were officially on our way to the Arena.

~

"Shinso!" I turned around as I saw one of my friends. Well, at least I considered him as a friend since we both have known each other for a long time now. Although we weren't the best of friends, but him and I still somehow got to talk to each other once or twice a week.