Guilty Boy

All Might's final hours as a Hero.

We all hadn't seen it coming this soon. It had traumatized almost everybody. The image of All Might's actual self were stuck in people's heads. I was crushed, I had remembered feeling so unsafe that moment.

The image of Bakugo's look on his face had been stuck in my head - it was like his whole world had shattered right in front of his eyes. His confidence was gone in just seconds, shoulders hanging low, hands clenched into tight fists. The usual strong and prideful Bakugo I knew, had looked so wounded and scared.

Vulnerable, almost.

It still hurt.

After a while, all classes of the U.A. had moved into dorms. Being attacked twice in one school year, U.A. had decided it was best bringing all of their students to campus in order to keep us safe and protected. The dorms, 'Heights Alliance', was a five minute walk from the main school building. I hadn't seen Bakugo ever since he had gotten into his room.

Perhaps I also hadn't seen him because I wouldn't get out of mine. My brother had been visitng me every now and then, trying to cheer me up.

I laid on my bed. It was midnight, the second day after moving into the dorms. I was reading a book about psychology, it would be useful for me.

There was a knock on the door.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I closed my book, deciding on staying silent. Most of the students were asleep around this hour, so this was quite weird. Even for my classmates.

Another knock.

If I ignored them, maybe they'd leave soon, right?

Another knock. This one was a bit louder than the other ones. I quickly got up and I felt my body tensing up. I was alarmed. Who the hell would be knocking on the door at midnight like some madman, then have the audacity to continue. A funny thought entered my mind: The League, maybe? I snorted. Never, they wouldn't be this blunt, not to forget, they'd come and go with a big and loud boom.

I was on campus, too. And Hitoshi was not allowed to walk around other dorms at this hour.

I cracked the door open.

And goddamn I'd recognize that fluffy hair anywhere.

"Bakugo?" I whsipered harshly.

His piercing crimson orbs looked me in the eyes as he shoved me aside and entered the room. I slowly closed the door behind me before turning around and raising a brow, "What are you doing here?" I spat.

Bakugo had his arms crossed, his eyes still locked with mine. I stared back as if it was some sort of ridiculous staring contest.

"(Y/N)." Bakugo's voice was low, kind of raspy.

"I'll ask you again. What are you doing here?"

"Are you okay?"

I frowned, "I'm just fine, Bakugo. Except for the fact that you scared the shit out of me, walked in with no explanation and standing in the middle of my room. I should be asking you the same question!" 

When did he start caring about other people's well being? He sighed loudly and slowly walked closer to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me even more closer. My breath hitched in my throat as I tried looking anywhere else but in his eyes. He held up my hand. Bakugo was being so careful - as if I'd break if he was any rougher.

"Did I cause the scar?" I couldn't tell If he was being sarcastic, but judging by his voice and how calm he had been with me the whole time, I figured he was dead serious.