Chapter 2- Yes?

Jasper's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning at 8:55 a.m. oh no I’m supposed to open the shop at 9:30 I better hurry up, What the heck happened to my alarm, I must have slept through it. I take a shower and have a quick breakfast of toast and bacon. I leave my house around 9:15 which gives me 10 minutes to walk the 2 blocks to the bakery and open up my shop.

Yes! I made it in time to open shop and I see Audrey already there waiting for me. I open the doors and wait as the customers trickle in. The rush of customers coming and going causes me to have to make a new batch of baked goods cookies and cupcakes.

Around 12:30 a.m. Audrey comes to the back to tell me someone has asked for me personally, I wonder who it could be.

As I walk up to the front, I see the person the last person I would have thought I would see again. It’s Francisco in a suit that fit his muscles just right like it was made for him.

He must be a businessman, I think to myself. He clears his throat then I realize I have been staring at him, I blush sure my face is as red as a tomato right now.

He then comes closer and asks me, “Can I have a cup of coffee with a chocolate & cinnamon cupcake”.

He also asks if we can talk I say, “Okay let me just tell one of my employees I'm taking a break”. He nods and takes a seat at the stools near the front of my shop. I sit down across from him and he moans as he takes a bite of his cupcake and I just watch his tongue lick the crumbs of his beautiful lips.

I realized he asked me a question I snap out of my daze and just say yes he seems happy with that answer. I’m not really sure what I have said yes to. He gets up saying that he has to get back to the office and he will pick me up at my condo at 7 p.m. I just nod my head shocked did I just say yes to a date with this man?

Audrey comes up to me and asks what did he say and I'm still shocked but tell her he asked me out on a date, and I said yes she shrieks and she tells me I need to close the shop so I can get ready.

I look up at the clock and see it is only 3:30 p.m. I tell her “I'm not about to close the shop early just for a date.'' she rolls her eyes but gets back to work.

The next hour and a half went by excruciatingly slow much to Audrey and I dismay. I close up after the last customer leaves at 5. I then grab a jacket, then Audrey pulls me out of the shop and all the way back to my house.

I say “Audrey I can walk by myself,'' she gives me an eye roll. I sit on my bed as she picks out my outfit which includes a nice green dress shirt with khakis. I look in my bedroom mirror and I have to admit I look really good. I wonder what Francisco is going to say, well there is only one way to find out.

There is a knock at the door oh I'm nervous. What if he doesn’t like my outfit? What if he thinks I’m to shy?, and doesn’t want to go on another date. I hate all these what ifs.

Audrey gets to the door before I do and she gets up in his face and says “If you hurt him I will castrate you and feed your balls to you and... “ before she finishes I put my hand over her mouth and dragged her to my room. I tell her to stay put and she pouts.

I got to the front door to find that Francisco is there holding flowers so I get a vase to put them in a vase and just as we leave out we hear Audrey shout, “Have fun boys but not too much!” Sometimes I can't stand her.

He takes me to his car wait not a car it’s a limousine cool I just stare up in awe at him he must really have money.

He compliments me on how nice I look and I blush. Why do I keep doing that whenever he is concerned?

We walk out of my apartment and he opens the door to the limousine to let me go in first and then follows me in. We sit in an uncomfortable silence until I tried to break the silence by asking him, “Where are we going for our date?” he just smiles and says, “Wait and find out” so we sit there for another 10 minutes.

Francisco P.O.V.

He really does look good in that green shirt it really makes his eyes pop. Those khakis really show off his ass. But I rather see what is under those clothes.

I can tell he’s a shy person and I think it’s really cute but by the end of the night I want to be able to break him out of his shell. I want him to be comfortable around me because this will be the first of many dates.

My wolf loves the smell of him, vanilla mixed with cinnamon.

We walk into the restaurant and the hostess looked at me like I'm a piece of meat, but I only have eyes for Jasper. I tell her table for Mr. Maggavino. He doesn’t seem like he knows who I am. So I tell him about my family telling him I have a twin sister, Francesca and 2 younger siblings Caesar and Angelina.

I finally asked him about his mother he looked down for a moment before I lift his chin up. He then explains about his mom and how hard it was for her until she met her husband Octavius, and he said his father is the CEO of Shepard Industries. I have worked with that company before he is a very good man, also easy to work with.

He asks me what I do I just say that, “I am a businessman” and he nods, but then asks, “What kind of business do you work for?” No one has actually asked me that, when I say business man they kind of just glance over that fact and just see dollar signs.

But he seems genuinely interested so I told him “I work for a tech company and I’m actually a partner”. He seems satisfied with this answer but his eyes widens. I can tell he wants to ask something else, but he keeps his mouth closed. After we finished eating we sit there still talking and he asks “Do like my job”, “I tell him it has its good and bad days but overall yes.”

Eventually I pay for the bill and we walk to my limo. After about 5 minutes I walk him up to his door and I look down into those eyes and I just go for it.

I kiss him, this isn't just like any other kiss I push my tongue through his lips and as our tongues dance we both moan. I pick him up and put him against the wall. I massage the globes of his ass and he wraps his arms around my neck. I pull back to just take a breath and when I try to go back in he puts his hand over his mouth and I frown.

He says, “I’m not one of those people who has sex on the 1st date” I just nod and set him down on his feet but I tell him that I will set up another date soon.

He gives me a goodbye kiss and I watch him go into his apartment. On my way home I touch my lips remembering what they felt like on mine. We will definitely have another date. I walk into my mansion and then into my room where I go into my bathroom shower and jerk off to the sound of his moans. I cup my balls and imagine its him sucking me off and I cum into that beautiful mouth of his. I get out of the shower and just lay in my bed, thinking about what sex with him we be like.

I feel really good about this chapter, what do you guys think?

Why do you think Francisco is mad at Jasper?