Chapter 20

Jasper’s p.o.v.

He’s packing our bags or better yet my bags WHAT!!!

Francisco what are you doing I thought you said we would talk. The look of hate in his eyes right now, No Jasper we will but I just can’t look at you any longer, this is the city of FUCKING love and you throw it away just like that. To just fuck that guy ‘Devin’ , I thought you were better than that and what happened to “Never hiding things from each other”. 

I flinch at every word because he is right I did break our rule. What is wrong with me, he interrupts my thoughts, “You have a flight back to the US. , back home in an hour. I have to stay here for a few days to tie up loose ends here then we'll talk when I come back.” 

He looks away from me during this conversation, I feel so disgusted with myself right now, his last couple of words were you now have 45 minutes to get to the airport, leave now! 

Okay, I say so softly I don’t even think he heard me. I grab my bags and leave the hotel room, there is a car waiting for me and we leave to go to the airport. I show up at his private jet and I give one last look at the city of love, or so they say. 

I get inside the plane and it is empty, he isn’t here with me and it is all my fault. I go into the bedroom and cry my eyes out, a few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door, it is a flight attendant and she asked if I would like a drink and I say yes, please. I sit up in the bed and wait for her knock again, when she does she gives me a napkin along with the drink of whiskey I asked for. 

I want to forget this day never happened, why did I have to fuck everything up. I take a sip, that is strong, I ask her for another even though it burns when it goes down, maybe I deserve the pain. 

She cuts me off by the fourth drink. I whine why is she doing this, she is basically my employee I could fire her ass, but not even a minute later I fall onto the bed and take a nap. 

She comes in and tells me, Good you are off your phone so I was on my phone when?, but I don't ask her that. “You reek of alcohol, now get off your behind take a quick shower then change so you can leave this plane and handle whatever shit you and Mr. Francisco have.” 

I roll my eyes but do as she says and I feel better after a hot shower, once I’m dressed I leave out of the bedroom and get ready to leave the jet and a car is waiting for me. I thank the staff for a nice safe flight and get into the car to go ‘home’, I wonder if Cisco will kick me out after we ‘talk’. Is it bad that I don’t want him to come home, not yet anyway. 

The car drops me off and someone grabs my bags to put in our room. ‘Our’ I wonder how long that will take, I collapse onto the bed I’m really going to miss him. My mind is racing too much to take another nap, but after the 1st one I’m too scared to. 

My dream

I hear shouts coming from the kitchen in our house and I go to check it out. It’s Francisco and Devin fighting what the fuck! “You guys stop, stop fighting”. That is when they turn towards me and drop their hands, they both try to give me some bullshit excuse of why they were arguing. I tell them to split up and I will talk to them separately.  

I talk to Devin in the dining room and he has just a stone cold look on his face, it’s kind of scary. Devin I say, his face softens and he gets up to touch me, No, if you touch me I will lose myself and I won’t have that anymore. He smirks, it’s not funny you realize you ruined my entire relationship, I will never forgive you for this you know. Well i’m sorry, no it won’t cut it for me Dev no I mean Devin fuck!, sometimes I think you may be the Devil with how you make me feel it's so fucking sinful.