Chapter 11- Telling him

What is wrong with Jasper?

Why did he have to get pregnant?

We were supposed to keep that weekend a secret?

I should talk to him, I have to text him and send a limo to pick him up to clear this mistake up.

Lucian- I’m sending a limo to pick you up at your bakery, you are there correct?
Jasper- Yes, but why are you picking me up? We have nothing to talk about
Lucian- That is where you are wrong sweetheart, Don’t argue we need to have this conversation about the baby in person
Jasper- Okay

I see Jasper walking out of his bakery and watch him enter the limo. We both sit in the car with an awkward silence until we get to my house. When we get into my house I put my hand on his lower back, he flinches but continues into my home office. We sit down and he says, “The baby is yours, but I told Francisco it is his”.  

I contemplate if he should keep the baby or not, I come to a decision he needs to abort the baby.

I tell, “Jasper you have to abort the baby or I will tell Francisco the baby isn’t his but mine.” Jasper shakes his head no, “I can’t do that it is still my baby.” I laugh and say, “You really think he will stay with you after you have lied to him, oh you are a naive boy. I suggest you get rid of it”. He runs out of my office then house as much as a pregnant man can run. Gets a cab and leaves. He better abort that baby because I will tell Francisco no even better, I will kill Jasper.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

It has been 2 days since Lucian told me to abort the baby. I can’t do that but he will tell Francisco that it isn’t his baby, it will crush him and then he will hate me and never forgive me. I can’t believe this is happening, I am getting so attached to this baby and it hasn’t even been born yet, and I have to kill it.

I have to make a decision, keeping my baby or destroy my relationship? I have to go somewhere to think clearly. I can’t believe I’m debating about my decision on what to do, it should be easy right?

I rub my belly as I make my way to my favorite place besides my bakery, my old apartment, I still have a key. I drive my car and it starts raining, it represents my mood right now.

I text Francisco that i’m heading out, but don’t tell him where. I have to tell him something because he worries a lot especially since I told him about the pregnancy.

I’m halfway to my old apartment waiting until the light turned green, when I step on the gas to go I see the headlights of a car coming to the left side of my car, and it’s coming fast, like they stepped on the gas. My vision blurs until everything goes black. I wake up with the worst pain on my belly, what the hell happened, Then it comes back to me, I was on my way to my apartment when I got hit by a car.

I tried to open the door, then realize that the car door it is stuck because the car is upside . I smell oil leaking from somewhere, oh no the engine has caught on fire. Something was holding me back and I look to see it was my seat belt. I was coughing from the smoke inhalation, and my lungs were burning. I yell for someone to help me when I felt a rush of hot air and I see that the fire has spread to the roof of the car. I eventually get my seatbelt off, and open the car door. I drag myself away from the car but I started to feel weak and nauseous my stomach really hurts I don’t know why I hope my baby is okay. My brain was deprived of oxygen and I was in danger of passing out. Thinking about I wasn’t far enough from the car when it exploded so it knocked me out, but not before I saw someone putting me in a car. I think I’m going to the hospital, I’m not going to die.

I’m sorry this chapter is really short chapter