Chapter 8-Lucian's Plan

Jasper's P.O.V.

Rape trigger so you can skip this chapter if you aren’t okay with it. It will not change the story where you miss something.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I text Lucian because yes I still kept his number even though he cheated on me, and raped me.

I text him on Friday

Jasper- We need to talk can you give me your address
Lucian- I will send a limo to your address,
Lucian- Give me you address
Jasper- Okay see you soon, and please don’t tell Francisco
Lucian- Okay Perry

(I won’t put an address down in case it might actually be a real one)

I go to my bakery so I wouldn’t actually be lying when I said I was going to work. I tell Audrey, “Francisco will be picking me up in his limousine, so I will be leaving shortly”.

Sure enough 10 minutes later I’m getting picked up by Lucian’s limousine I didn’t expect Lucian to actually be in there.

I gulp and I enter the limousine and sit across from Lucian he asks, “We can talk we we get to my house”, I nod nervously. I also bounce my leg and he reaches out and holds it so I stop moving. We arrive at his house 15 minutes later. I leave out of the car first, that was a bad idea I can feel him ogling my ass.

He puts a hand on my lower back and leads me to a bedroom. I say, “Presumptuous much”, he just chuckles and asks, “Do you want to leave”. I shake my head and say, “This will be easier this way''.

He asks, “What will be easier”. I say “Let me finish before you answer”. He nods, I continue and say, “Francisco said that you pulled out of a deal, and I think it is because of me. So I’m asking you is there anything I can do for you proceed with the deal.”

He has a cheshire cat grin and says, “We can continue what we were doing in the cabin before we got so rudely interrupted.”

I say, “OH NO, that is not where I was going with that conversation, I meant do work for you anything you want. I’m not having sex with you again so lease don’t make me do it.

Lucian’s P.O.V.

He came all the way to my house and he thought I would just want him to do “work” for me no way. I want to continue what happened at the cabin and Francisco would never think Jasper came here willingly.

I laugh and tell Jasper, “You didn’t honestly think I would let you go back to him without me getting what I want”.

I grin, as I lock the door and take my clothes off while he backs away from me only to fall onto the bed. I rip his clothes off and use my tie to tie his hands up and put them above his head using one hand and using the other to guide my cock into his hole.

Oh he is so fucking tight, he screams for me to stop and I just moan, while I fuck his hole. I shout while I cum into his ass, while he cries he is such a cry baby he used to be much more fun.

He falls asleep while I take a rag from the bathroom to wipe the come off his stomach, and mine. I then put on boxers. He wakes up in an hour and once he sees me tries to back up. Jasper says, “Lucian you said a deal is a deal and you get to fuck me and you will continue with the deal”. I tell him, “I want just a little extra time with you, you are a great fuck”. Let me have you for the weekend. He shakes his head no. He begs me to let him go with tears running down his face.

I tell him to text Francisco a reason why he will be gone for the weekend. Or I will hurt Francisco and I don’t just mean shoot him if you tell him what is actually happening or a hint”. I smile and he nods his head, “I won’t tell him or anyone else I swear” just let me go. I slap him and he cries. I say, I hate repeating myself. I tell him to tell Francisco and Audrey that he had a family emergency and he was going to be away for the weekend.

I give him clothes since I ripped his to shreds, they are a little big on him but oh well. I lock the room and tell him, “I will be back with food”. This is going to be a fun weekend.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I sit here alone in Lucian’s room, waiting for him to bring me food, I’m starving. I couldn’t eat this morning, I felt sick to my stomach for lying to my best friend, and my boyfriend.

Lucian gives me dinner then leaves the room again. Saying he has some work to do, then he will come back.

I have had a long day I fall asleep pretty quickly, long before he comes back to the room, and sleeps next to me.

Saturday

I wake up to me almost coming, I look down thinking it’s Francisco but it’s Lucian he is giving me a blowjob. I can’t prevent what happens next my orgasm comes through full force.This is so wrong I shouldn’t be doing this I should have never come over here.

I push him away, and he bids me farewell because he has to go to work. After he locks the door, I go to the bathroom so I can take a shower. I finish in the bathroom get dressed and look around the room to see if I can find a way out.

There is no way out, I’m stuck here. I have a little hope Francisco will come for me, but then again I told him I will be away for the weekend. Gosh Darnit. I see Lucian has a TV in his room, I flip through the channels to find something I like then watch it until I hear the door open.

Lucian comes with lunch and he has apple juice with it. I eat and then drink the apple juice after a few minutes I think to myself taste weird. Maybe he just uses another brand, but then I feel a little dizzy. Of course he drugged it, and he is there to catch me before I fall. Before I pass out he say, “I can’t have you fighting me while I have sex with you”.

Sunday

I wake up to Lucian on top of me asleep. I can make a run for it, I slowly get up put a shirt and pants on and leave the room. I realize my first mistake I didn’t lock the door. Second, I didn’t know the way out I didn’t really watch where I was going when I came in. I was wandering the halls until I found what I was looking for the front door.

I hear a low growl and look behind me and on top of the stairs I see a wolf. I ran as fast as I can and try to leave through the gate i’m thin enough. But I don’t make it in time, the wolf catches me and bites my neck making me pass out again.

I wake up and find that I’m in a dungeon, there is now way I’m getting out of here now, not until the day is up.

I think about all the mistakes I made to get to this point, I started sobbing. A couple hours later Lucian comes into the cell and unlocks the door saying, “A deal is a deal I get to fuck you for the weekend, and I will continue with the deal with Francisco’s company”. I sighed relieved, but then he says, If I tell  anyone he will kill them and me.

I walk out of his house and catch a cab. I never want to see him again, and I have to go back to my regular life, whatever that means. I have to act like nothing's wrong. My ass hurts I will not be having sex for a while.

Will Jasper get back to his regular life?

Will he see Lucian again?