Chapter 18

Jasper's p.o.v.

I look up at him in the mirror and he stalks over to me, I go to say something to him, but he comes behind me and rubs his dick on my ass. He lightly pushes my head to the side so he can lick on my neck and put little kisses on the area he licked. Y-you c-can’t oh my God d-do t-that, he uses his hands to make his way down my body, he eventually gets to my waist.

I shiver “no” I say, he turns me around and he kisses me and it’s like new and refreshing kiss. I moan into this kiss and arch my back so are dicks are rubbing, he takes his belt off and slides his pants down to his knees, of course he isn’t wearing underwear. He pushes me down so I’m eye level with his huge cock my God. I pick it up and suck and lick and open my mouth to bob my head up and down. He grabs my hair and fucks my mouth with his huge cock, I can barely breath so he gives me a 2 second break then puts it in again, I come into my pants and he comes into my mouth. That was amazing, he says, and pulls me up and kisses me as he also licks my lips with his come. 

He pulls away and fixes himself before he gives me a wink and leaves the bathroom, I look in the bathroom mirror. 

Well shit, I can’t believe that I just gave him a blowjob and my boyfriends, oh lord I just cheated on him. I feel like absolute shit, what the hell am I going to do. 

I clean myself up and walk back into the room and stand next to him, I try not to look up at him. He bends down and whispers you can take the macaroons home. We will talk later yeah, and with that, him and the rest of the class leaves.

 Francisco comes into the room and he has a smile on his face so I manage to pull my face into a forced grin, “Hey babe how was the class”, amazing thank you so much for this. 

Inside i’m thinking fuck me why did I do that to him he is my everything and I just cheated. 

We go back to the hotel and I take off my underwear with my dried come and put them in the trash and take a shower to wash off the guilt. I try to wash over and over again, but it doesn’t erase the memory of what I did. I get out of the bathroom and get dressed and lie on the bed Then I hear my phone vibrate….

Devin texts me 
Meet me at Sacree Fleur 8pm tonight

I say 
How do you even know I will still go after you basically attacked me today

Devin said
I don’t remember you saying no, and because I think you want to see me again, I am unforgettable *winky face emoji* 

I say 
…… Okay

I get out of the bedroom and I see Cisco on the couch in the living room and I take a seat next to him and nonchalantly ask, do you want to go to dinner tonight with me and a friend I met in the cooking class today. 

Honey, can go by yourself for tonight, I have to work on something here. Oh okay I stand up and head to the bedroom, I will just have to tell him it will just be a table for two. 

“Jasper what did you say, you are going to dinner with a guy, no I’m coming also.” I thought you said you were busy, “My schedule just opened up” he says kinda angry. 

Why are you mad I just was going to have dinner with another guy, it isn’t like it is a date or anything and besides, I love you I poke on his chest as he comes up to me.

Jasper I’m still going, Okay I say knowing it will piss Devin off, good.  

Tonight is going to be fun, don’t you think?

Will Jasper’s secret get out? 

When Jasper sees Devin again, do you think they will have a repeat of their time in the bathroom? 

Tell me what you guys think in the comments