Chapter 3- Flashback

Jasper's P.O.V.

3 months ago

Let me tell you the story of me and my ex ,Lucian, and our break up.

I come back home after a long day at work ready to just crash when I hear a moaning sound coming from the bedroom. I hope it isn’t what I think it is.

I open the door and I see my boyfriend jerking off on a computer with another man his so called ex to be exact. I’m pissed off, I start yelling saying,“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME”, “I THOUGHT YOU WOULD PROPOSE TO ME, WE WERE TOGETHER FOR A YEAR”. I tell him, “I'm done, I want you gone by the morning”.

I grab a few clothes and make my way over to Audrey’s house. I knock on her door and she sees me crying and she hugs me and says, “That weasel”.

How does she even do that?, How does she already know what happened. She lets me sleep in her spare bedroom and I cried myself to sleep that night. I wake up and see that she made breakfast, and we make our way to my apartment and it looks so bare I didn’t realize I have barely anything of mine it was all his stuff. How could I let this happen? it's all my fault I caused this. Audrey looks at me and says,“No don’t blame yourself it wasn’t your fault, and it was time to break up?

I smile I'm so glad I have a best friend like her. I move in with Audrey until I saved enough money to open my own bakery.Through my misery I didn’t notice that she had a boyfriend.  

After a week our breakup Lucian started sending me gifts trying to get me back. He said he wouldn’t hurt me anymore if i would just come back to him. I was tired of him, so I texted him saying to leave me the fuck alone, and I won’t ever get back together.

He was a powerful business man and at that a CEO of Lucian Enterprises. He could get any man or woman to have why does he want me. I actually wanted him to propose to me but I guess I wasn’t good enough.

End of flashback I’m glad I finally was rid of him.

Francisco’s P.O.V.

I was mad at Lucian for what he did to me 9 months ago. What did he do to make me hate him?

Lucian and I were actually the perfect couple or so I thought.

One day he was hanging out with a so called friend and we were have sex over skype when I heard someone yelling and then someone saying, “I thought you would propose to me”. It was worse when I heard him say, “Baby it’s not what you think I love you”, then the screen goes black.There goes our relationship, well I knew he always had a wandering eye. I just didn’t want to believe it.

I should have known that two alphas couldn’t be together. I should've known something was up, he always had the business trips, I mean I didn’t even have that many and i’m the CEO.

He comes over to my house saying that he is sorry but he can have all of him, I frown and say “Lou you can’t just act like you didn’t cheat on me with another guy and you basically had a double life”. He begs me to not end this wonderful relationship I say, “Leave, I never want to talk to you unless it’s business.”

My father wasn’t happy that I was gay but once he found out I was with Lucian he was content. After all, his whole world is the company and making it look weak is not okay for my father.

How do you guys feel about the flashback?

Should I delete it or do you like the little background information?

Should I add anything?