Chapter 1 & episode 1

Your POV-two days later
Climbing out from the couch I'd easily become accustomed to,I stretched out my arms,giving out a large yawn.Groggily,I shuffled over to the kitchen,picking out a regular-sized banana,from the fruit bowl.Scanning my phone,I checked for messages and the time:I had one message from my mom to make sure I'm okay and the time was seven.Swiftly typing my reply,which was a basic'I'm fine',I placed my phone in the counter and knocked on Ava's bedroom door.Previously,I was going to sleep in Ava's bedroom but after a discussion about it,we realised that the couch would be a better option-Ava loves her alone time,after all!

Gently knocking on Ava's door,I herd a muffled'hate you cat.Your so stupid but I love you..'I'm guessing that Ava's cute,adorable kitty woke her up.It was my job to make sure Ava was awake for her interview,though I often sleep in more than her.Calling Ava's name to consolidate my suspicions of her zombie-like awakening(we're the sleeping zombie twins,in my opinion),I:opened the door,grabbed my everyday clothes and got changed,ready to head out.

Ava wore a light purple(almost pink) off-the-shoulder top,black shorts and black and light purple stockings.I,however wore a f/c top with black leggings and a denim jacket tied around my waist,with f/c sneakers.I,personally, loved this specific outfit;I wore it way too much!Saying goodbye to Jhonny(Ava's cute black and white cat),we headed out the door.

While Ava was headed for an interview for a job,I planned to explore the neighbourhood.One of the reason I was't looking for a job now is because I had unpredictably paying job on the internet.Over the couple years,while also doing a part-time job,I started my own website.It gave me a small amount of extra income.While I still needed another income to pay for necessities,the website came in handy,for expressing my interests and the Money.Despite needs extra money, I allowed myself to have a few weeks or relaxation,before annoying myself in job searches.

When we opened the door,a blonde guy stood there,supposedly collecting Ava's rent.He seemed flustered somehow and Ava seemed confused at his small crush on her:this becoming evident with the statement' there are other ways to make friends,without coming off as creapy'.Throwing him an apologetic look and a smile,I closely followed behind Ava into the elevator,until she sprinted out-mumbling something about trash day.

Confused about what was going on,I heard Ava say:'Sorry,Trash,I'm busy'.
Realising that he thought Ava called him trash,I spoke:'Hey, I'm Ava's friend,y/n.I don't think she really meant to call you trash,she was just jumbling her words. By the way,if you like her(she is really pretty after all),just ask her out or even ask her to hang out as friends so you know her better.Ava is a great person inside and out and I'm sure she'd love to be friends or even date you but I don't know if she's looking for a boyfriend ,right now.I can ask for you..."

Suddenly,Ava rushed past both of us,getting into the elevator and pressing the button.Before I could join her,the doors closed and the elevator moved downwards.After that awkward amount of encouragement,I stood by the elevator,egarly awaiting my escape from whatever I just said.After a few seconds of odd silence,the blonde guy muttered a 'thanks',heading off into another direction of the building.When the elevator opened,I walked in and pressed the button to the bottom floor,which is most likely where Ava went-honestly,being with her is like looking after a child but we're besties,anyways.

Climbing out the elevator and out the building,I walked around the corner to see Ava kissing a guy on the ground and then being picked up threateningly by another guy in a light blue consolation outfit.

Realising what's going on,I(out of instinct)shouted:"Wait",causing the man to drop Ava and everyone to look at me in fury.Realising i had to diffuse the situation,I continued:"Hi,I'm y/n and this is Ava.I really don't want you to kill my friend or do I want you to kill me.I don't know who you are but I can help you,just don't hurt us."

Before continuing,one grabbed ahold of me and Ava,putting us on a tree.After Ava's and my struggling stopped ,we realised the effort was futile.After being stuck for minutes,they returned,doing a weird roleplay.They argued with Ava,while I remained quiet assessing the situation.What if they're crazy?What if they think they really are the 'king' and his subordinates?This could be bad...While being stuck in my thoughts,I was dropped to the concrete ground,spotting a fire being magically created by them.Wait,what if they're telling the truth?Suddenly,Ava rushed over to one grabbing ahold of their horns and shaking his head.I,however,stood there in awe,creeping over to him hesitantly touching it,while Ava was grabbing ahold.Stepping backwards,I stumbled,falling back onto the floor.

They were real...they were real...they were telling the truth...I spoke:"The horns are real..your so cool...I'm sorry for this",before fainting...