Chapter 3 & episode 3

Your POV

Waking up, I realised that I'm still on the couch that I fell asleep on last night,with a blanket draped over me.Looking around,I saw that the daemons(as I recently found out)were asleep(or doing something out of this world),in the surrounding living room.It was pretty early in the morning(around 7am)and everyone was in weird poses-using magic.Bored,I sneaked into my room to grab my computer and work on a new post.Unsure of their consciousness,I worked on the kitchen table.

After going through:updates,messages and comments and also completing my new post,I set my computer on the table and searched through the kitchen cupboards for easily made foods for all of us.Honestly,I didn't enjoy them being here but I still loved cooking for other people.Finding not much besides eggs ,milk and jam as things I could use to make breakfast,I assured myself that pancakes would be the best option.Who doesn't like pancakes?

While finishing everyone's servings of pancakes,I looked over to see them all sat in uncomfortable positions.They couldn't be sleeping,could they?As I was about to sit down and enjoy my luscious food,I saw Asch leave the couch and look out the window.Unfazed by the unfamiliar surroundings,he left the window and walked over to the 'innocent one',grabbing a knife.During all this, i set his serving on the table.

Signalling this specific pancake stack was his(the one with jam on the side),I notified:"Morning Asch,I u-uh made breakfast for everyone so get yours when you want I guess"

He glanced over to me ,walking into Ava's room and almost fully disregarding my statement.Rude.Realising he was actually walking into Ava's bedroom,I panicked.What if he hurts her?What if he does worse?Though I spent a while getting to know him,I still don't know him properly and Ava and him haven't spoken properly yet.Dropping everything and following behind,I heard the rest of the guys talking in hushed voices.So they were awake and they didn't care about me...That will be noted!

Seeing him pull out a knife,I loudly gasped.He was going to hurt Ava-my best friend, the girl I  explained to be nice and kind and my favourite person.He was going to kill her.Obviously hearing my obnoxiously loud gasp,Asch turned not realising my hatred boiling up toward him.Moments later,after my shock and his mix of irritation and carelessness that I just saw him, the leftover daemons hurried into the room.Trying to diffuse the situation,the 'mature one'explained that it wasn't worth it.I don't know why Asch tried to kill her but I hope he never does.Why would he have a reason?

After expressing my distress towards their 'master' and explaining what he was about to do to my friend,Asch sauntered out,from the room,explaining that I'm 'below' him and that I should 'respect'  him.Last night,I thought of him as a friend but now I really don't know.Hearing Ava slightly change from unconsciousness to consciousness,everyone freaked but I rushed them out the room.

Letting out a sigh didn't know I had,I returned to the kitchen and I added jam on top of everyone's pancakes-hoping they'd love human food.When I called them over to grab their food,they had no clue how to use a knife and fork.This would be a long day. Going through step by step how to eat pancakes using a knife and fork,making sure everyone,even Asch, watched,I handed them their food.

Hearing positive words such as:this is so nice,best food ever and I wish we had this in our world,I instantly chuckled.How bland was a world full of magic?Eating in silence,the 'mature one'finished early and a random question escaped his lips.He questioned,pointing to the bathroom door:"Do you to magic in there,too?"

Giggling,I realised what Ava had made them think.She was Ava the powerful sorceress!Dropping my knife down on my place ,to avoid talking with my mouth full,I thought about the most favourable response.Hoping to be completely detached from this lie,I resorted:"Sorry,I can't use magic. At least I don't think I can anyway."