Chapter 11 & episode 11

Your POV

Unlocking the door,shopping bags in hand,I called:"Ava...Ava...I'm back with your food and cereal!You still in the hot tub?Sorry I'm out so late!"

Hearing no response,I dropped the measles two shopping bags in the counter and turned towards the seating area.There stood all the daemons,surrounding the couch.What were they doing?They were never gathered like this before...Beginning to panic that they were planning to kill me,I stated at them wide eyed...Please no!

Noticing my evident worry,that crossed my whole expression,Rhys explained:"Something has happened to Ava.She's not dead but weakly alive."

Anxiety sweeping up my spine,an uneasy feeling etched through my whole being.What did they do to Ava?Rushing to the couch they were surrounding,I peered down to Ava,who appeared to be sick and not close to death.Just to consolidate my suspicions,I questioned:"So,you didn't do anything to her,right?"

Leif added:"No,I think someone killed her before I could.An enemy perhaps?She is the princess after all.Since the only reason your alive is because of her wrath,I am going to kill you.",as he eerily and stealthily took out his twin daggers.

Sighing,I explained:"She should be okay.Like you said,she's not dead and I'm going to look after her so don't you dare kill her.She's just sick."

Leif pouted:"So,I can't kill you...",as Noi jumped for joy.

Asch,surprisingly considerate,suggested:"Place her to rest on her bed."

Beaming at his understanding and kindness,I assured them:"Yeah,Asch,your right.Rest would probably be the best cure right now.I didn't know you cared for Ava."

Asch turned away,probably huffing in annoyance and snapped:"I'm courting her."

Leif stated:"Wow,Asch actually said something smart for once.",everyone humming in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan.Can you lift her onto her bed for me?I can look after her afterwards!"I beamed,looking down to Ava's vulnerable figure.I'm so glad that they didn't do anything to her!

Rhys nodded,carefully picking up her dainty body.Walking over to her bedroom,he exclaimed:"We can place her in her room."

Scuttling behind him,I easily noticed his flustered and worried eyes.I assured:"Don't worry Rhys.She'll be okay.She's just sick;I can take great care of her,I think.",watching his eyebrows unknit,from relief.

Setting her down,placing a cherry-pink blanket over her body,I gave them an assuring nod and grin.Leaving the room,I let out a sigh of relief.Though I actually had no idea on how to look after her,i really didn't want them near her.They would definitely make it worse!

Doing the only thing I could,I:rushed over to my phone,tumbled through my contacts and called Calum.As the phone rung...once...twice...three times,I could hear gentle moans emerge from my ill friend.As I was silently praying for him to pick up(otherwise I'd have to call my parents),he answered.

"Hey y/n."he stated.

Quietly panicking at my inability to help my friend,I began:"So u-umm.I have a dilemma."

"Okay and what do you want me to do about it?"He asked,slightly chuckling at my anxiety.

Trying to boost my confidence,I requested:"So Ava is sick and I need to look after her...I don't know if they did anything to her though so I don't know what to do?I doubt they-"