Chapter 18 & episode 18

Your POV

While I was sitting on the couch,doing some job searching,Leif asked:"Has anyone seen Princess Ava?"

Turning around,Noi innocently replied:"She's not in her room."

"Did you go in there without permission?"Rhys sternly responded,also,not paying attention to my presence.

Realising his mistake,Noi stuttered:"J-just to check on h-her..And m-m-made sure no-one killed her..."

Leif admitted:"I check up on her as well,as we also do with y/n.Just to make sure no-one tries killing them."

Frustrated,I dramatically questioned,hand covering mouth in(false)shock:"One of you would try to kill me.I'm so hurt.What happened to our friendship?"

Panicking,Rhys replied:"N-no,that's just an expression.No-one would kill you;I'd make sure that didn't happen...".After a few moments,he mumbled(barely a whisper):"I'd definitely make sure that wouldn't happen.Not to you."

I'm so glad at least Rhys treasures our friendship.

Sour at the lack of Ava,Asch stomped in,from Ava's room.They really don't have much,if any,personal boundaries.Honestly,I'm starting to ship those two so much;they are so cute together.Asch asked,more like commanded to know:"Has anyone seen Princess Ava?She isn't in her room."So,I guess that Asch goes in Ava's room too.She would be so furious if she found out.

Realising that he,Rhys,was probably the only person that respected boundaries,Rhys begged:"Pierce,please tell me you don't."

Disregarding Rhys' plea,Pierce absent-mindedly admitted:"I check on them as well,I do go in her room."

Rhys snapped:"No wonder Princess Ava seems to get frustrated with us.Some of you can't follow simple instructions!Y/n ,how are you taking this?"

Finally acknowledging my presence,everyone turned to look at me.I replied:"I don't like it too much but I won't tell Ava.Only if I owe you one.Basically,if I need you to keep a secret,you will."

Leif cheekily teased:"Like,if you kill someone.Like, if you sneak out.Like,if you go on a 'date'."

Noi worried:"What if I have to tell Ava,what if it's important?"

I wouldn't ask them to keep that big of a secret,not one that they'd have to tell Ava anyway.I'd just need it in case I need to grab a gift for her(for Christmas or birthdays) or if I go on a date.Anything bigger that that and I would feel guilty burdening them.

Trying to re-assure Noi,I assured him:"Nothing too big.It would be fine.Don't worry."

Hearing Ava outside,Rhys agreed:"Okay,yeah.We agree,lets go see Ava now."

Hearing the urgency in Rhys' tone,everyone nodded in agreement.Putting down my computer,ready to help Ava out with whatever it was,everyone came through the front door,a hefty,large object in their arms.What was it?

It was an old TV.

Unsure of what it was,Rhys asked,raising his eyebrow:"What is this?"

Ava explained,rather mysteriously:"This is a piece of ancient earth technology.Something from the dark ages in history."

Standing in awe,Asch mumbled:"A dark age?"