Chapter 14 & episode 14

Your POV

Yawning,I stretched.I swiftly scanned my room:it was empty.Distantly hearing screams and shout from the next door room,I stripped my clothing from my body and left through the door-pyjama's and all.I was so happy to feel better from my sickness.Honestly,I just needed rest,since I'd been to preoccupied with Ava to sleep.It was so nice how everyone helped me out though,even if it(supposedly) was for their benefit.Also,I'll have to call Calum later on.

"I'm sick of you!For too long,you've been disobedient,despite your past,you've learned nothing!"Rhys screamed.Id never seen him so annoyed before.

"It isn't my job to learn.My job is to kill!"Leif countered.Leif?Didn't him and Pierce help me out a lot.I'll have to properly thank them,though we are letting them stay in our house.

"And you haven't done that,now have you."Rhys responded,eyes narrowing.

Obviously triggered,Leif demanded:"Silence!"

As Rhys' hands started to glow a luminous light blue,he spoke:"You will be welcomed,once I destroy you."

Were They going to hurt each other?How could I stop them?I began fumbling for possible ways to stop them.They wouldn't hurt each other ,would they?They were on the same team,they were friends.I knew,despite grasping onto possible excuses,that I had to step in.Only one thing,a stupid thing,came to mind.

"Huh,bring it."Leif challenged.

"Please don't.I don't want you getting hurt."I begged.

"More out of the way!"Rhys commanded.

My voice wavering,in fear,I replied:"No,no-one,not you two,are getting hurt.Even if it means standing right here."

"Come on,this is between my and that bookworm.Just leave y/n."Leif shouted.

Coming in beside me,Ava exclaimed:"Don't hurt my house!No-one will be harming anyone.Plus,I got you more glasses."

Is that what it was about,glasses?

Ava added,Rhys' glare softening:"I went to Mrs Oats house too see if she had and extra and she did."

Smiling at Ava,I hugged her in thankfulness.I couldn't believe what she did.She was so kind and didn't have to do this,while she was ill.Was she still ill?

A regretful smile etching onto his face,Rhys thanked:"T-thank you.I'm sorry.I don't know what cane over me.I-"

"Yeah Rhys.You should really know your place and conserve your magic an I right?"Leif teased.

Furious,Rhys began:"You-"

Before he could carry on,I'd taken the glasses from Ava and strutted up to him.I easily slipped that glasses onto to his face,smiling at how much it suited his looks and personality.I wouldn't expected him to wear glasses.Frozen in place,he stood in shock.I couldn't believe what I'd done myself;I'd just put glasses on his face,my face close to him in the process.I blushed remembering what I'd done but I,also,was thankful for how it worked.

His eyes  gleaming ,like a child on Christmas morning,his anger drifted away to amazement.I loved to see them like this,like they really were humans.If felt like they were like us,like me,and I preferred it this way.They were learning too(pretty odd for young men)but it felt amazing when they learned.Sadly,it also felt like they were children,who we always had to look after!

Scanning the room,as me and Rhys shared a 'moment',Ava wondered:"What is this?How did this happen?"

I was shocked too but,as I entered the room,I was too preoccupied with the argument to actually register the horrendous condition of the room.The room was more than horrendous.Chairs and tables lay,flipped over,scattering themselves randomly across the room.Dozens of random books and decorative objects littered the floor,some damaged.I have no idea on how they did this,without me waking up.I must've been in a really,really,really deep sleep!