Chapter 17 &episode 17

Your POV

While choosing the movie,Lorelai exclaimed:"Decisions...decisions..."

I suppose that I couldn't really hate Lorelai,even if I tried.Though her friends were offensive towards me and Ava,I couldn't even remember them.That probably means that they cared about me  more than I did for the,,which gives me a confidence boost.Also,I can't blame Lorelai for that-she's way too nice.(refer to chapter 5)

Craving to go home and from this nightmare,Ava stated:"There's just too many,it's almost like we shouldn't make any...Well,we tried...time to go home now and-"

I'm all for movies and getting out the house but bringing them along was a recipe for disaster,worse than any prior.

Trying to keep Ava out the house,Lorelai begged:"No..no...we're already here..you can't just go home!"

Ava resorted:"I mean,yes,I can.We can.Watch..."

I agreed:"Lorelai,it's just,they are here!"

"Look at them,look at that gleam in their eyes."Lorelai beamed.

Ava observed:"They just look stupid."

Lorelai replied:"Yeah,stupidly excited!"

"Lotelai,no offence,I love that your trying to help,I really do.They are just a handful...and you,well,are more excited then them.I still don't think they grasp the concept of a 'movie' yet."I giggled.

Lorelai sighed:"Y/n,come on,you were supposed to be on my team.Put some pep in your step,the boys will love it and me and Ava went together in high school,after you left of course.She can go again.Be free..."

Ava snapped:"We went once and I said it was uncomfortable."

"I told you,they gave new seats now and-"Lorelai reasoned.

"No,that's not it."Ava replied,turning pink.

What was 'it'?

"What happened?"I questioned,confused.

Ava began:"Lorelai,do you remember what happened at the movies..."

Lorelai seemed to have no clue...Ava was fine when she went with me in High School...

Ava continued:"Of course you don't remember,you were too busy making out with your then boyfriend."

Lorelai shouted:"Hey,you didn't have to pay attention to that.There were other people there too you know."

Ava resorted:"Yeah there was and guess what they were doing.Making out.Everyone was a couple and I was the only one who didn't have a date."

"oh...I know now...you want to re-live that moment don't you."Lorelai spoke.

"No,I don't."Ava seethed.

"No,I don't mean in the same way.I mean,you want to be the centre of attention.You want to make out with someone here and I don't blame you.You got some tickets.."Lorelai slyly smirked.

I sighed,"Lorelai,Ava,I'm gunna go see the guys...come over if you need me..."

Coming over to the guys,I greeted:"Hi,what do you want do watch?Do you even know what a movie really is?"

"No."they replied in unison.

"Okay,its like a show,some people pretending to show you something for amusement.What real life sanario you find interesting?"I asked.