Chapter 6 & episode 6

Your POV

I woke to Rhys poking me repeatedly:it was so frustrating!When my drowsy eyes opened,confused,I sat up in anticipation of what he was going to say.As much as me and Ava were infuriated by their constant presence,I couldn't neglect the thought that all this was exciting.Wiping some sleep from my eyes,using my fist,I turned toward the window;it was still dark-probably the middle of the night.What would he want at this time of the day?

Rhys eagerly explained:"We are going out tomorrow to get ice cream.Make sure you remind Ava;come with us too!Ice cream is a fantastical flavour and we all have to try it."

He must've tried ice cream.Turning toward him,I quietly squealed:"I know right:Its the best food ever.Which flavour did you try?There's so many!I love salted caramel and chocolate chip oh and strawberry andddd-"

Acknowledging my recent blast of information,he responded:"Really?Different flavours?The sorceress didn't say what flavour I tried.Im going to get them all!Ice cream is a revolutionary discovery that should be known.How many flavours?"

Continuing our rant,I answered:"Too many to count.Its the-",before getting interrupted by Ava's door opening.It was Lief,who held a menacingly funny expression.

Rhys,begging to talk about his newfound interest,exclaimed:"Let me tell you about ice cream.",patting the seat beside him.

Not noticing my existence,he easily replied:"No."

Saddened by his response,I peeped from behind Rhys,saying:"Come on Lief,ice cream is great.I actually have some in the freezer.If you don't try it,I will make Ava kill you."

Slightly freaked,he huffed in annoyance,agreeing.Standing up,Ava's door reopened.It was Noi,the innocent boy,who would easily try ice cream with us.Sending a smile to him,I sauntered over to the kitchen,still in a slight daze.Realising my lack of manners,I asked Noi, as he was about to leave:"Do you want to join us in eating ice cream?"

Brightening at the invitation,he beamed:"Sure.What is this ice cream?"
(Asch would've appeared but Lief was never there to tell him,where Ava hid her phone so now he didn't come over)

Getting a three ice cream cones from the freezer,Rhys answered for me:"It's this fabulous thing you lick and eat like this.",giving an odd demonstration,making me softly giggle.

Knowing they wouldn't understand the concept of wrappers,I took off all the paper,placing the packaging in the bin.Before I could hand them all ice cream,Ava's bedroom door reopened once again and it was Ava this time!

She argued,clearly irritated,:"Just go to sleep.",slamming her door.

Rushing over to them,I handed each of them an ice cream and pushed them towards the crayola marking on the wall.I waved a goodbye and soundly went back to sleep,since I never got myself out an ice cream in the first place.Actually,i'm really starting to enjoy their childlike company;I've never had this many friends that I can be myself around until now.I hope they're my friends anyway,even though I don't know many of them that well.

Next day

I eyes widened,from a loud demand coming from Ava's bedroom.Sadly,my slumber was broken.One if the Daemos,most likely Asch,was screaming:"Dress me!",in Ava's room.

Here we go again.They do not understand personal boundaries at all.After all,they are guys and Ava is a girl-how could Ava not become flustered,when a hot guy is demanding her to...to...to...put clothes on their bodies,which probably means she'll have to see them in ways she should not have to.Hearing Ava's silent calls for help,I walked into her room.