Chapter 20 &epispde 20

Your POV

Slowly opening my drowsy eyes,I found Leif gone and Asch watching TV.
"What are you watching,Asch?",I wondered.
"Socky."He replied,his eyes glued to the TV.
Trying to hide the small grin that appeared onto my face,I giggled,"Aren't you too old for that?"

He didn't even care.

"Whatever,I'm going to go to Av-",Asch began,before a large knocking echoed through the apartment.After waiting a few moments,the obnoxious knocking continued. Annoyed,Asch turned off the TV and stomped into Ava's room.This was not good.

"PRISONER!",he screeched,waking her up from her sleep,"ARE YOU NOT GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR?"

Attempting to distance myself from the ruckus,I wandered into the kitchen.What food did I want?What food did everyone want?

Speeding out from Ava's room,Asch sped past me.Sadly,this caused me to drop my f/f. Panicked,Ava came out begind him screamin,"y/n,STOP HIM!"

I tried to stop him.Keyword:tried.Becoming as flustered as Ava,I rushed after him.He was already using his fire;I couldn't prevent the petit,innocent girl from seeing it.A malicious facial expression came onto his face,which was utterly horrifying and threatening.Its hard to believe that he was just watching Socky.

Screaming,the little girl sped away,her breathing ragged and loud."ASCH,WHAT ARE YOU DOING?",I asked,while pulling him back into the apartment.Slamming the door shut,I gripped his arms tightly.I hope he never,not in a million years,does that again.

In a child-like attitude,Asch reasoned,"Ava should've answered the door."

"Well,next time,please get me to answer the door..."I replied,slowly letting go of his arms.

Appearing behind us,Ava lectured:"Just go back to your show and NEVER do that again..."

Sitting back down,Asch continued his show-as if nothing ever happened.I cleaned up my mess,from f/f,and I went to grab some more.The guys could make their own food;I was done with all this.

Moments later,after getting ready,Ava screamed(to whoever wanted to listen),"I need to apologise for Asch!"

Then she disappeared again into her room.Minutes later he came back out with a worried expression.What had happened this time?

Calling everyone into the living room,Ava commanded,"Asch,Demons!I mean daemos!Please come here!"

Ignoring everything else that was going on through the apartment,I join everyone on the couch to listen.Ava I informs us:"I'm going to be baby-sitting!"This instantly caused Asch and Leif to become excited towards the new experience.Everyone else looked,well,a mixture of confused and surprised.

"Baby-sitting?"I asked,yet everyone seemed to intrigued to notice my question.While many looked shocked,they all looked excited-a bit too excited.

"Brutal..."Rhys whispered.What do they mean?
"Ohohohoho yeah!"Leif laughed.Do they already know what babysitting is?
"I-I thought humans were..."Noi began,quite timid.
Pierce interrupted,"Kinder...."
Then I realised....They thought we meant to 'sit on babies'.They are so dumb.Having to explain what babysitting is,everyone endured a lecture on how to be 'good'.Feeling the awkwardness,I attempted to leave the conversation but Pierce dragged me back into it.
"Y/n,where do babies come from.Ava won't tell us?"Pierce bluntly asked.
Flustered,I stammered:"Where do dea-mos babies come from?"
Pierce replied,whispering :"Noi doesn't know so I can't tell you."
Listening to Ava's explanation of her babysitting Ava,everyone eventually left.

Hearing the doorbell ring,I answered it.The small child from earlier was there(it must be Marlene).She smiled,"trick of treat."
Beaming in awe at her cuteness,I smiled,"You know it isn't Halloween yet,but I do have some candy inside...Just between you and me.I have a secret stock,but you have to get past me first."

And I tickled her.She was so darn adorable!I began,"Come inside.Ava is making hot coca."

In a fantastic accent,she responded,"Oh darling,you know how to flatter me."

Coming inside,I realised that everyone had want onto the couch and wanted to meet Marlene.Not suspicious at all.Introducing them all,Merlene asked,"Y/n.Are one of these guys your boyfriend and is one Ava's?"

Asch piped up,"I am Ava's boyfriend."This caused Ava,who was all the way in the kitchen to blush and come over.

Protecting Ava,Marlene reasoned:"Oh heck no.You were the one who scared me before;he can't be your boyfriend Ava."

Taking charge,she continued,"Listen up.Ava has been my babysitter,since I was a kid and y/n us my new best friend and they deserve the best."

Pierce agreed,"Ava and y/n do deserve the best."
So did Noi,"Princess Ava and y/n really do."
Content with the nickname,Marlene commented,"ohh,I like you two."
Standing up,Asch tried to object.Marlene,shouted,rendering everyone useless,"I know your secret.You're all demons!Nana told me all about these guys wanting to be both your bfs so I'm going to help you two."

Oh no.This will not be good.And so,the game princesses and waiters began.This one was just aboutAva.

First,hot chocolate.
Next,tea party.
Then,party racing.
Next,dolly playhouse.
Next,making cookies.
Then,video games.
Then,more cookies.

When the final reveal came,Noi was the winner.That was a big mistake.Some,except Rhys,Leif and Pierce,were even prepared to even kill each other for her.Before the killing spree began,Marlene halted the process,explaining how false it was.

Then they fell asleep,me with them.

Waking up,I found myself,on the floor beside Leif.To my shock,Leif was wide awake,looking at me weirdly.Marlene was staring in awe at us both and some appeared grumpy -probably from lack of sleep.I liked Leif but I didn't think he liked me.U suppose this is all the confirmation that I needed.

Then he kissed me.

Sorry that this is a short chapter but I realised that peope had lost interest due to the show ending and I decided to end it here.Thank you for all your support and love and please comment for more.

Also,@XxMystical_WondersxX aided me with this.