Chapter 2 & episode 2

Your POV

Slowly opening my eyes,I awoke.What had happened?Was all that magic just a peculiar dream?Letting out a tight yawn,i looked up to see Ava shaking me awake.Suddenly,I saw those people,with real horns,and it terrified me to realise-that wasn't a dream at all.It was real!Swiftly moving into a seating positing and then it a standing position,I looked over to Ava ,only to see her expression was as petrified as mine.

In utter fright,Ava ran over to one of them,jerking away and turning to grab a frying pan.One she grabbed it,she turned to them in a fighting stance.Frozen in place yet worried Ava's misfortune and increasingly dangerous choice,I heard one screech:"a weapon" in terror.Why would they be frightened of us?After all,they were the ones,who threatened us,hooked us onto a tree and broke into our apartment.

Noticing another man with horns ,emerging from one of our rooms,with a sharp sword in hand,I decided(for everyone's sake) that now would be the best time to interfere.At the result of my reckless decision, I stuttered:"Hi,um...I...uhhh"

Completely disregarding my effort to diffuse the situation,Ava threatened:"Back off or I will..fr..hecken scream"

Unfazed by the stupid threat,one,with a scar over one eye and green horns slyly commented:"It wouldn't be the first time I made a lady scream."

Clearly irritated by the white haired guys violent statement,a seeming more responsible friend of his,with dark blue(almost night sky-like),coloured horns and dark skin,argued:"Lief,hold your tongue."

The guy,who I recently found to be named Lief,resorted back:"You know what I mean..."

Ava,with wide eyes,stated about something I though,too:"I though I dreamed you guys up..."

Misunderstanding her remark,a slightly younger guy ,with organise horns and light brown hair,questioned:"She saw us in her sleep?"

Clearly trying to calculate and understand us,the 'more mature' one,wrongly explained:"Humans must have the ability to foresee us coming.Humans in this world are powerful."

Partially amused,partially sympathetic and partially terrified of these human mutations,I,again,spoke up:"Hey,I think your misunderstanding something.We..um can't do that...Anyways,p-please don't hurt us.Why are you even here?P-please don't use those swords and your...u-um magic on us...We don't want to be harmed and neither do you,I uh guess"

My saviour-the 'more mature one'-responded by advising:"Please,we mean no harm"

Blatantly honest and misunderstanding his friends effort to avoid meaningless conflict,one of the guys with light blue gradient horns and a pitch-black and baby blue sword,who I'm going to name honest boy,stated:"But I thought we meant all the harm."

With his fury slowly increasing,the 'more mature one' gritted,trough his clenched teeth:"Asch isn't here"and confidently assured Ava:"Please,we just need help and-"

Terrified(just like me),Ava interrupted:"I saw you do magic power stuff...Are you the Devils servants?"

Confused the 'violent one',clearly frustrated,asked:"The devil?"

Smiling to mask my immediate fear,I answered:"It's like a myth,a story about a guy with magic that does bad things to people.Anyways,how can you uh..do..that...magic stuff...its...uh...terrifying?"

Looking over another friend of theirs,appearing out of the previously empty room(who I assumed to be Asch,the guy the mentioned earlier),I discovered that they could actually use magic and that they could kill us using magic,at any time,though just their brute strength(from their large muscles)and weaponry skills would definitely be enough.I wouldn't lie:they had large muscles and looked so attractive that any girl would die for.Too bad their personalities seemed to be lacking.