Chapter 5 & episode 5

Yawning,I woke up to Ava's phone ringing.We'd just went to bed,very early,and now we'd been woken up.It was her friend;Ava answered her.Putting the call on speaker,we listened to her politely ask Ava to:"to come hang".Listening to Ava moan about the time and how her friend shouldn't be calling this late,a decided to make my presence known,like I did in the Metro centre,since it seemed to be the same friend.

In order to stop'Lorelai' from thinking was being unreasonable,I reasoned:"Hey,it's y/n I'm really sorry,Loreilai(is it),I'm sure Ava would love to come hang sometime and we could,too,if you have time but right now we're really busy... Can I text you my phone number later,through Ava's phone?"

Agreeing,Lorelai suggested to Ava about making an instagram account son they could catch up.Saying goodbye,me and Ava realised that the call was still active.Hearing our names heard our being mentioned, curious,we listened in.What we heard horrified us....

A guys voice,interrupted Lorelai saying:"Let me guess,she doesn't have any friends still,right?"

A feminine voice commented:"So she's probably a charity case for you,huh?"

Trying to explain,Lorelai explained:"She does gave one friend.I saw them a couple days ago."

Shocked,the guy questioned:"Who?"

Mentioning me,she exclaimed:"This girl,named y/n,I think."

Speaking up,the girl explained:"Ahh,that ugly chick that followed her around,like a lost puppy.She was a year younger than us,some lonely nerd.She went to our elementary."

Suddenly remembering,he insulted Ava and me he blatantly spoke:"I remember her now,some nobody,just like Ava.Why did you recommend an instagram account?She wouldn't have any followers..."

Annoying me and Ava,again,the girl said:""I heard Ava was stupidly self absorbed in high school and was rude af.Turns out,y/n was the only one lonely and ugly enough to talk to her."

Giving Lorelai countless pieces of advice,they suggested to just do herself a favour and not talk to us.Becoming increasing upset,we ended the call.How could they do this to us?How could they do that to Ava?Pulling Ava into a tight embrace,I texted my friend that I'd come over another time,as something 'just came up' and it had.I'd went through stuff like this before but Ava hadn't and she didn't deserve it.Mumbling sweet compliments to Ava,we sat there,with tears threatening to spill down our faces and they did.We didn't want to hear so much negativity,right now.After all,we had to stay strong to survive the nuisances,that regularly bombarded our house.We really didn't want to cry,no-one did,but at-least we knew we weren't alone.

And that's because we'll always be there for each other...

After of crying fest,I got changed into our regular clothing and Ava made way to the Living Room.Peeking over Ava's shoulder( to see what she was doing),I realised she was on instagram.Letting her do her own thing,I quickly typed he username in the search bar and followed,scanning though my comment section along the way.I decided to make us a nice breakfast (or some type of breakfast,since there wasn't many ingredients),after noticing her frown.Getting followers is quite difficult,when your first starting out.Doing the best thing I could,I directed my 1.2m followers,through a story post to her account.Making breakfast and checking my instagram on my phone,which was mainly popular due to being  linked to my website,I grabbed the leftover eggs and milk,making scrambled eggs.

Turning to see the guys screeching at Ava's photo's,with them in the background,I nervously chucked.This is a learning experience for them I guess...