Sing ♡

A/N: honestly, I feel a bit weird getting into writing about my main husband Steve since I'm so used to writing about Peter now, but I love writing about Steve as well ❤️🤣 Anyway hope u enjoy this one shot! Pls like and comment!!!
***
You were home alone in the tower once again while the team was on a mission. You were bored out of your mind, and so you decided to hang out in Steve's room for a little bit. You just sat on his bed and hung out in your thoughts for a few minutes before that got annoying and then you decided to look around.

You sat at his desk and drew some little sketches for him to see on a blank piece of paper that happened to be in front of you for when he gets back and signed it by you. You then opened his desk drawer and looked through, then finding a little notebook. "What's this...?" You ask to yourself, opening up the notebook.

It was full of beautiful sketches of you, and...songs? Steve writes songs? And since when does he sing? That's adorable! Your heart melted as you read through some of the lyrics he wrote about you. He wrote one song called "Speechless" (based off the song by Dan + Shay 😂, But lets just pretend Steve wrote it hahah)

And the song totally swept you off your feet, he hasn't even sung it to you yet. You were so emersed in reading his songs that you didn't hear the team come back from their mission, so you were a bit startled when Steve called to you. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?" He questions.

You jump slightly and turn around, smiling widely when you see your boyfriend standing against the wall in uniform as he places his shield down next to him on the wall. "Steve!" You smile and race over to hug him.

His smile faded however when he noticed his notebook in your hand once you let go of the hug. "What's this?" He questioned, taking it from you. "Steve, I read the song you wrote...it was beautiful!" You smile, wiping a little tear from your eye.

"You read it?" He asks, his eyes growing slightly wide. "That was supposed to be a surprise for your birthday—" he says, then realizing he also ruined your gift as he sighs. You stare at him in awe. "You...you were gonna sing that for me for my birthday?"

Then you frown, feeling a little guilty now about ruining your surprise. "Steve, it was wonderful. I loved it," You say as you sit next to him on his comfy bed, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I never knew you wrote songs. Or for that matter, sang." You said with a little smirk. He smiled slightly, wrapping his arm around you. "Really? You liked it?" He asked. "Of course!" You nodded. "Well, since you already know your birthday present. I guess I can give it to you now." He smirks and grabs his guitar, beginning to play it gently and sang the song.

You smiled with tears in your eyes as he sang, he had a surprisingly beautiful voice. Once he finished, you smiled widely and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. He hugged you back and kissed you back.

Steve is the best boyfriend ever!