Homecoming ♡-r

You sat in your living room, bored out of your mind with an almost empty glass of wine in your hand as you waited for Steve to finally get home from his mission. He's been out for a few hours now and he hasn't come back at the time he normally does, and you were beginning to get worried.

If he didn't show up within the next hour, you were going to call SHIELD and have them search for him. you sighed and turned off the old fashioned music that was playing in the background on your TV and got up. However just as soon as you did, you heard a door click. You went over to the door to open it to see who it was and hoped it was Steve. When you opened it, Captain America was standing at your front step with a wide smile on his face.

"Oh Steve!!!" You cried, jumping into his arms. "Hey beautiful," he smiled placing kisses all over your face and neck after shutting the door behind him. You giggled as he did so and moved your spot over back to the couch. "God i've missed your pretty face so much!" He gushed as he continued to attack your face and neck with kisses. "And i've missed you so much, my handsome cutie pie." You smirked back, now going into a kiss on your lips.

"How did it go?" You asked once he started calming down with the kisses. "It went well, except only a couple HYDRA agents escaped but Stark and Sam are taking care of them right now." He explained as he wrapped an arm around you, pulling you in closer to snuggle. You rested your head on his chest and he smiled, kissing the top of your head. "well, what do you want to do now? Do you want something to eat? I know you've been out for a long time." You offered, lifting your head. Steve squeezed you tighter. "Sure, what do we have?" He asked, placing a kiss on your cheek. You smiled and blushed.

"Well, I can make us some spaghetti for dinner?"
"I would love that, sweetheart." He smiled and wrapped you in another tight hug, kissing you again. You smiled and kissed his cheek back. He was being super clingy today and you didn't know why, but you weren't complaining at all. You loved this.

You then went to go over to the kitchen to make the spaghetti, and Steve followed you, standing next to you the entire time. You smiled as he wrapped his left arm around your waist while you got out the pasta and sauce to cook. You exchanged smiles and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I love you so much you cutie pie." You smirked, pinching his cheek.

"I love you more, gorgeous. And i can't wait for dinner," he smiled, now wrapping both his arms around you. "And then after that we can listen to some Frank Sinatra and dance around for a bit if you want. Just like the old days." He smiled sheepishly, placing another gentle kiss on your cheek as you got the pot starting to boil. "Sounds like a plan," you smiled up back at him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"God i love you! how did i get so lucky with such a beautiful woman like you?" He smiled. you stared into each other's eyes for a little while until you both leaned in for another kiss. After about a good minute you both let go, and your water started boiling. You then began making the food while Steve helped you set up the table for dinner. Finally, after about ten minutes it was done and you set up your plates on the table.

You set up some frank Sinatra music for the background as you ate and finally got the glasses of wine ready for the dinner table. You set down both glasses, and Steve made you jump just a little bit when he hugged you from behind. You smiled and giggled, turning around to kiss his cheek as he leaned his head onto your shoulder. "My beautiful princess cooked up an amazing looking dinner for us and i can't wait to dig in," he smiled at you, pulling out your chair for you.

"Well then, let's dig in!" You smiled back, taking your glass of wine and lifting your pinkey finger to feel more fancy as you did so. You smiled and blushed at each other, clinking your glasses together before taking a sip of your drinks and digging into the dinner you prepared for the two of you. It was nice to relax just with Steve finally, listening to some old music in the background and having both your favorite dinners.

Once you finished, you then put on a cute dress after for Steve and you met him back out into the living room. Steve turned around just after he finished clearing the last bit of the table and stared in awe, taking this moment to admire you. "You know, you just seem to look amazing in everything you wear." He said, walking over to you as he smirked and suddenly pushed you up against the wall.

"Steve!" You giggled, not expecting that to happen. He then leaned in and gave you a passionate kiss, his kisses then leading down to your neck. You smiled and enjoyed this, never wanting it to end. "Oh Steve!" You smiled as he kissed your neck. "May I have this dance?" He asked, after his last kiss. He held out his hand with a smirk and you smiled, taking his hand as he pulled you along out to the middle of the living room.

You two swayed back and fourth to the music and wished that this night would never end.
***
(A/N): Okay!! sorry this request took so long! but i finally got the time to finish it, and i tried my best not to make it cheesy lmao! but anyway thanks so much for requesting this, it was super cute to write and i had so much fun writing it, i hope you liked the story @XxAqualianxX