Dream ♡

A/N: warning this might not make that much sense lmao as it was based off a dream i had last night. hope you enjoy it!
***

My POV:
It was a Saturday afternoon, and i was at my uncle's for a summer barbecue. However i decided to go in because it was getting to be too hot outside for me, so i wanted to cool off. It wasn't that much better inside than outside, but i'd take it.

"Hey, kiddo." A voice said behind me. I turned around and smiled at my uncle. "Hey, Uncle Jon." I waved as i came into the kitchen with him. "You're not outside? Why not?" He asked as he grabbed a bag of chips off the top of the fridge. I shrugged. "It's too hot outside. I feel like i'm dying out there." I replied.

The news on the TV was playing in the background, and it was my save from yesterday that was replaying. "So, did you see that big save that I—I mean, uh, Miss America, did yesterday?" I said, quickly covering up my slip as i tried to think of something else to talk about with him. He turned around and looked at me a bit weirdly, i thought. or it could've just been my perception.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I saw." He responded in a rather nasty tone. "What? Do you have something against Miss America, Uncle Jon?" I asked him, grabbing a water bottle off the counter. "Well, I think she's kinda annoying." He replied, giving me a side glare, now getting out some soda from the fridge. "Well...why?" I asked, feeling a bit insulted and getting defensive now. "Why do you care so—" he turned back around, and was staring at me for a while.

Then, his eyes widened. "What?" i asked, turning around to see if he was looking at someone else. "Why do you seem so familiar?" He then questioned. I froze. Oh crap. Was he going to figure me out? "because i'm your niece?" i said with a chuckle, hoping to get off the topic. "no, i know who you are!" his voice suddenly got louder, and my eyes widened. "You!! You're her!" He pointed to me, then the TV.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on!! let's not jump to conclusions, uncle jon—" I said, starting to grow worried now as i took a step back. He was getting angry now. "No, i've seen your face, and your voice, you're definitely her!" He said, his voice getting louder and angrier. My eyes widened when i now realized who he was. "But then that means—you're Doctor Evil!" I gasped. He then raced over and placed a hand over my mouth.

"Are you crazy?! don't go around shouting my identity!" He growled at me. I ripped his hand off my mouth and backed away. "But you're shouting my identity! and i can't believe this! i've been fighting you this entire time!" I gasped, taking a step back from him. I couldn't believe it. My mortal enemy has discovered my secret identity. He then walked over and grabbed my arm tightly, leaning in. "You're going down. I'm going to beat the crap out of you and you're going to be begging for mercy." He threatened. I gulped, and flinched when the sliding door opened.

He immediately let go of me and wrapped his arm around me instead in a friendly way. "What are you doing?" i asked. "just go with it ok??" he whispered as he glared at me. "Hey! What's up?" He said to the guest, letting go of me harshly to head over to them. Now i was getting nervous.

I backed away, but Doctor Evil noticed me and gave me a death glare. I took that as a hint to stay there or face the consequences. But when he was distracted talking with my aunt, however i immediately ran around the corner and flipped open my watch to ring Steve. "Come on, come on! Answer!" i begged. finally, his hologram appeared over my wrist.

"Jules? Everything ok?" He asked. "Not really!" I panicked. "Why? What's wrong?" He questioned, I could see the concern in his face. "Because, my worst enemy just figured out my secret identity and i just figured out his! My own uncle is—" I froze and quickly turned off my watch as he came around the corner. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Uhhh...you know. Just...hanging out." I chuckled nervously. He glared at me and grabbed me tightly by the arm, pulling me up.

"Listen," He growled. "When the time is 3:30 and everyone is leaving, you and i are going to go to that hotel just around the corner. And you aren't going to fight it or try to escape. Got that?" He said. I then stood up a little straighter in a more confident posture. "Well, what if i don't?" I questioned with a smirk. He discretely pulled out a gun, and aimed it for my stomach. I looked down, and he smirked as i felt my face turn white.

"Got it?" He asked again. I sighed in defeat. "Ok, fine." An evil smile spread across his face. "good. You're going down." He threatened me again, shoving me harshly to the ground. Once more people started coming inside, he put away his gun, giving me death glares and threatening me. I quickly whipped out my phone and sent a text to Steve, telling him what was going on.

whenever he would pass me, he would whisper things like "i'm going to beat the living crap out of you," and "you're dead, kid." He then put on another fake smile and went over to talk to some family. I went to finish my text to steve but just before i could hit send, it was snatched from my hands. "Oh, thanks for reminding me about this." He glared at me and i glared at him.

I needed to get out of there. Doctor Evil was dangerous and certainly not someone to mess with. The last times i've fought him, all i can say is that i'm lucky to still be alive. Everyone began to leave, so i thought that maybe i could try and sneak out with the crowd. I did my best to blend in and it worked, i managed to get outside. "Aunt Stephanie! Can you please take me home?" I begged, nervously looking around for my uncle. "Oh, of course sweetie! I think your parents already left, so just hop in," she smiled. "Thank you so much!" I was about to get in the car, when i heard someone shouting my name. "Oh, looks like your uncle wants you. You must've forgotten something," my aunt said, closing the car door. "No wait! i didn't forget anything—please don't leave me!" i begged.

"Hey!" He yelled angrily at me. The car was already on the roads and i gulped. I had no choice but to make a run for it. I ran as fast as i can down the block, Doctor Evil was just on my tail. I tried to hide in some neighbors backyards, except i was caught. "Get back here, you little—" He growled at me, I went to run again, but tripped and fell.

I tried to get up, but Doctor Evil was standing over me. He grabbed my arm and lifted me up, suddenly wrapping both arms around my neck and began to squeeze tightly. I gasped out for air, trying to pry his arms off me. "You're dead, kid." He growled, squeezing me tighter. It was getting harder to breathe now, and my vision was blacking out a little.

I then used all my strength to grab his arm and lift both them off my neck. When i had the free chance to finally escape i went to do so but my arm was grabbed again. "No!" I shouted, tugging my arm to try and pull out. I then kicked my enemy in the gut, punching him across the face after. He was distracted from the pain so i ran back to the house, until he began shooting his gun after me.

I ran even faster until i finally got back to the house, about to head up stairs. I sent an SOS signal to Steve from my watch and just before i could head upstairs i was grabbed again. "No! let me go!" i demanded, struggling against his grip. "Let her go! Now!" Another voice shouted. I turned around and smiled with relief, beginning to laugh. "Looks like you're going back to prison, Doctor Evil." I smirked at him once he let me go, folding my arms across my chest.

The other Avengers came inside, going to arrest Doctor Evil. I ran over to Steve and tackled him in a hug. "Hey, hey. it's ok. you're safe. We're here." He said, hugging me back as i began to cry. As the Avengers took away my enemy, he glared at me and cursed and made threats until he was away. I stayed by Steve for protection, still keeping him in the hug. "Great catch though, Jules. How did you know it was him?" Steve then questioned as we left the house, the team went in and did a full search for evidence.

"Well..." I said. "I mean i kinda just figured it out."
"And we're all clear, Cap." Iron Man said as he and Thor came back into the house with us. "Good, we'll question him later once we get back to the tower." Steve said. He then smiled down at me and wrapped his arm around me. "you did good, Miss America. You did good." He smiled proudly and i smiled back.

"Can we get some chinese for dinner? i'm kind of in the mood for wontons now." I said. Steve chuckled slightly as we left the house to head back to the jet. "Yeah, sure. I guess you've earned it."
***
A/N: okay sorry that was kinda bad and didn't make any sense lmao. it was based off a dream i had last night and i tried to remember every detail but hey i think i was pretty close. lmao. anyway yeah! thanks for your requests btw, i got them all and will get started on them when i have the time to! requests are always open, so please don't hesitate to send me one!! thanks for reading, please don't forget to vote and comment!!

xoxo,
marrymesteverogers 🥰🥰🥰