Revenge

A/N: ok so in this one you are Steve's daughter and you're Miss America...this one is more so about you, because I had this dream and I really wanted to write it out and post it somewhere and ive been wanting to update this book, sooo...why not? lol anyway yah Im not dead btw haha my inspiration is actually starting to finally come back, but I just now need the energy to be able to write out my ideas...so im getting it started up again with this one! Anyway, let's get onto the story! Hope you like this one!!!
***
Steve has been letting you go on patrol by yourself lately. Now that you're 14, the team is letting you go on the more "bigger" and dangerous missions. The sun was setting now and it was almost down, and nothing was really going on. People were walking along the sidewalks and you felt the cool autumn breeze in your face as you looked around the city while you walked, observing and making sure everyone was fine.

When you figured that nothing was really happening you decided to take a little break and checked your phone, reading messages from your friends and responding to streaks on snapchat. That is, until you heard yelling in the distance. "Huh? What's happening?" You wonder out loud, walking over to see what the commotion was all about. Until suddenly, you see a man with a rifle in his hand and a bag run out of the store with someone chasing after him.

You then realized, that this man must've been stealing something. "Hey!" You shout, instantly getting the man's attention, which you then realized was a mistake. This man was way bigger and tougher looking than you were. You grew nervous, but you knew as a superhero (in training), it was your duty to go stop this guy. So thats what you went to do. Or you thought.

The man instantly turned his attention for you and you immediately knew that was a mistake. "Miss America...it was a mistake for you to come here," he said sinisterly, whipping out his gun as he aimed it for you. This was your first mission where you had to fight an armed criminal.

You gulped and took a few steps backwards. You got too scared, and began to run off. Your eyes widened when you looked behind you and saw the man running after you. And he was fast. You couldn't do this. Steve was right. You weren't ready to go on missions by yourself just yet. You wish you had just listened to him instead of trying your hardest to convince you to go on your own missions.

"You're dead, kid!!"
You heard him shout behind you. Crap! You ran faster as he began to speed up behind you. You then ran into the nearest store to hide, and you ran up the stairs and jumped inside a clothing rack. You watched from your spot as the man then walked past the store. You sighed in relief.

You waited it out for a little while before hopping back out and coming outside the store and ran through the back of it to escape. You ran down the opposite way hoping that he would've lost you by now. You panicked when you heard his voice again, and he began chasing after you once again.

You picked up the pace and tried to run faster to get away from him. You ran and ran, and then you hid inside another store. Except this time, he caught onto what you were doing and followed you inside. "Crap!" You mumbled when you saw him follow you inside.

You decided to look for a different hiding spot. You quickly ran out of your spot behind the manikin and made your way down the hall. He continued to still chase you and you made a break for it out of the store, starting the running process all over again.

You decided to climb up some ladders that were going up a building to get away from him and hopped inside the window of the building. There was an older lady inside and you were puzzled, until you realized...that this was someone's apartment. "Hi..." you said awkwardly, shutting and locking the window after you.

Before the woman could speak, you said "please, I'm sorry just-I'm trying to hide from someone-" you explain, until the door was burst open to the apartment. You let out a scream and hid in one of the most possible obvious places—the closet.

You heard the woman scream and wanted to help her but you didn't want to get caught yourself. You then decide to whip out your phone and text peter for some help. Suddenly however, the door of the closet was pulled open, and the man who was chasing you grabbed you and pulled you out. You squeaked and tried to escape his grip and he smiled evilly at you.

"I finally got you, kid. And now, you're going to be sorry," he then pressed the barrel of the gun against your forehead. You began to freak out. This was it. You were going to die, and it was all your fault.

You wished that Steve or Peter were there to get you out of this right now. You tried to struggle but you were terrified of what was going to happen—until you heard the door smash open. "Let her go!" A familiar voice shouted. "Miss America, duck!" Without hesitating you did so and saw a red white and blue shield fly above your head, hitting the criminal who had you.

The impact forced him to let go of you and you instantly jumped back from him, running over to your father. "Thank you, I'm so sorry! I should've listened to you and not tried to convince you to let me go on this alone..I'm sorry, I'm not ready for this you're right. And it'll never happen again!" You apologized as you hugged your father.

Steve sighed, and said "well, it looks like you learned your lesson. But now, we have a criminal to take down. Ready, Miss America?" Steve smirked at you as he went over to grab his shield back. You smirked back and nodded, getting your powers ready.

You and Steve easily took down the criminal together and then took him to jail afterwards. Steve took you for ice cream after while you talked about what happened and just enjoyed your time together.
***
A/N: okay sorry this one's kinda crappy lol I mean, I guess it's pretty good but idk I just feel like I'm kinda jumping around everywhere with this one and it made no sense rlly 😂😂😂 I mean after all though it was based off a dream I had and dreams never make any sense anyway soooo...this one wasn't really a fluffy Steve Imagine but the next one will kind of be!