Confident {part 2} ♡

A/N: don't worry guys, I don't get really bad anxiety like this hahahah but I mean lately I kinda have been feeling anxious about things, and I feel ALMOST to the point where I'm going to get a panic attack haha but idk it's weird bc nothing bad is happening rn to make me feel this way but I'm fine, I don't truly know what anxiety feels like but I've had my share of bits of it, but I'm here if anybody needs to talk!!
****
It was the next day, and so far you had managed to go half the school day without having any panic attacks so far. You were still pissed about yesterday's, you feel like you need to work on being tougher and trying to get rid of them.

You loved being a superhero, protecting everybody and everybody loving you for it. You loved getting the applause whenever you got in front of a huge crowd. They'd all go crazy for you. It was the best. The last time you've heard from your dad was in the morning.

You thought it was a bit weird how you didn't get any text messages from him at all after he said he and the team were going on a mission. He always usually texts you, asking you how your day is going so far and such.

You began to get a little worried. What if something happened to them? What if something happened to your dad? All these 'what if' questions that you've been trying to avoid overloaded your brain once again, and you felt another panic attack begin to come on.

You asked the teacher to use the bathroom and once you did you ran out into the hall, made sure nobody was around which nobody was and teleported off to the bathrooms and let it all out there. "Ok (y/n), calm down. Ok, calm down. You're fine. You're okay, there's no danger. Calm down..." you said to yourself, and took a deep breath.

You were able to go home early. Even though the team was out on a mission, you got Happy to come pick you up and bring you back to the tower. Your anxious thoughts still wouldn't leave you alone, one flying in right after the other.

You texted your dad after you still haven't heard from him for a while. Then you texted Peter. No response. Tony. No response. Bucky. No response. Clint. Yeah, you get where this is going. "Alright, no big deal. Maybe they're just too focused on the mission to answer their phones right now," you took another deep breath as you tried to relax yourself. "Maybe watching some TV will help."

You flipped on the TV with the remote and the News channel was the first thing that was on. You grew worried again when you saw a picture of the Avengers on the screen. Oh no, what were they saying about them? You turned up the volume to find out.

"And it has been reported that the Avengers have been captured and are being held at a secret location—" the reporter announced and continued to talk. Your eyes widened once you took in what the reporter just said and began worry.

"Okay, so now the Avengers have been captured. Perfect." You sighed, leaning back on the couch as you turned off the TV. You firstly grabbed your phone and called your dad. It rang, and rang, and rang...until it reached his voicemail box. "This caller does not have a voice mail box that has been set up yet. Please re dial the number and try again." The robotic voice said on the other line.

You rolled your eyes and put your phone back in your pocket. "Alright, where did they say they were going? Uhm..." you rubbed the temples of your forehead as you tried to think back to what your dad had said earlier.

"They went to a HYDRA base! Crap, they must've got caught trying to sneak in or something—okay, (y/n) don't freak out now. I just gotta try and think of a rescue plan now... ugh! Hmm," you tried to think of a way to rescue the team, and once you finally got an idea, you went to go change into your uniform and teleported off to the HYDRA base first to see if anybody was there.
***