Like Father, Like Daughter ♡

Summary: you are steve's daughter and he feels like he hasn't been spending enough time with you anymore, so he wants to do a full day just hanging out with you and catching up together.
***
It was finally the weekend, and you were more than happy to get a break. With school, and even starting your new job and on TOP of that, superhero duties, you have just been so exhausted and overwhelmed and you need a rest.

"Hey honey, how was school?" Steve asks as you entered the tower, tossing down your backpack as soon as you came inside. "Same old," You shrug with a small smile and went into the kitchen where he was to grab a snack. "Hey, (y/n)?" Steve asked you.

"Yeah?" You turned around from grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, taking a sip. "When was the last time we hung out? I mean, just us. You know, like went to dinner or something?" He asked. You placed your water bottle down on the table and thought for a minute.

"Hm, I don't know. Why?" You answered. "Because, I don't know." He chuckled a little. "I just feel like that we haven't done anything together in ages, you know? I mean, you've got your school and starting your new job now, and hanging out with Peter and all your friends. And I've been busy with all these missions and everything." He says with a shrug.

You felt a little bad, he was right. You guys haven't really done anything in ages together. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, do you want to do something?" You asked, assuming that this is what he was trying to get to. He looked at you and didn't say anything but gave a small shrug. "Do you, maybe want to go out to dinner or something? Or just hangout if you don't want to do that-"
"I'll do dinner. Yeah, we haven't done that in a while," you say and you smirk when you notice his face lights up. He really wanted to spend some father-daughter time with you lately, but he didn't want to come off desperate and push you away.

"As long as it's KFC," you added, smirking. He returns the smirk to you and chuckled slightly. "Haven't you been banned from kfc?" He reminds you. "Oh...yeah. I forgot," you frown. You've been banned because that's your favorite restaurant, and they say the amount of food you always order is unhealthy and you need to take a break.

"Well...any other places you recommend? That I haven't been banned from?" You joke making him laugh and he begins to think.
***
You two ended up just going to Starbucks and hung out. He got a coffee while you got a coffee and a cookie, and the two of you just talked and caught up, and enjoyed each other's company.

Until suddenly, in the store a few blocks down a robbery was happening. Everyone in the Starbucks got up from their seats and went to the windows to try and see what was going on. You and Steve did too, but you guys were sitting in the outside seats and watched the crime.

You and Steve gave each other a knowing look. "Ready, Miss America?"
You smirked. "As always, Captain." He smiled back and you two went to go change into your uniforms quickly, racing to the scene.
***
Steve dramatically kicked open the door, leading the two of you inside and catching the criminals attention. They stopped their yelling and screaming at the employees behind the counter and turned to look at you two.

"Hey!" You yelled at them. They glared at you, getting their weapons ready. "Did anyone order some punch?!" You yell, throwing a punch for the first criminals face, sending him stumbling back. "Nice one," Steve compliments you. You smirked and you and Steve continued the fight. It went on for about 20 more minutes, and you ended it by knocking down the last criminal on their little team after Steve knocked one out with his shield.

"Nice work, Miss America." Steve smiled proudly and nodded, placing his shield back behind his back. "You too, Dad." You returned the compliment, smiling. "Now, before we were rudely interrupted I think we were having some bonding time?" You question with a smirk.

"Yeah. Let's get back to that," Steve smiled and was taken aback a little when you hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back, and then you two made your way out the store after you called the cops to finish your hangout day.
***
Finally I updated this book!!! Anyway I feel like the fight scene and ending was kinda rushed, so sorry about that! But anyway this Imagine was super cute and pretty fun to write. I started this one a while ago and just decided to finish it today, since I feel like I need something to write haha. But anyway this one was really fun and super cute to write! I hope you enjoy this one! Pls leave a comment!!! 💓💓💓