Halloween Mischeif ♡

Summary: since Halloween is coming up I came up with this cute little idea that I love and I hope y'all will like it too 😆 enjoy!!!
****
It was that time again. Time for pumpkin spice everything and the spooky scary decorations. It was Halloween, and everyone was getting into it. Especially Tony and Clint. They loved this time of year the most, it was an excuse to make ridiculous pranks and scare everyone.

They had been preparing all the night before for today but nobody knew this, not even each other. You woke up at around 8:30 in the morning, and ready to tackle the day because you knew it was going to be a rough one. You knew how Tony and Clint were, especially that today is Halloween.

You made sure to be as stealthy as possible to avoid any surprises and to not give the two something to laugh about. Clint knows how dealthly afraid of clowns you are, so his plan was to dress up in the creepiest clown costume that he found online at the party city website and chase you with it until he's content.

Nobody else was really up yet, and you walked by Steve's room to see if he was but he seemed sound asleep. You smiled at the doorway as you looked at him. He just looked so cute sleeping, so you decided to let him sleep for a few more minutes and not disturb him until about 9:30.

You then went into the kitchen to go make your coffee and grabbed the milk by the fridge. However Clint was waiting by the fridge to jump scare you but you didn't notice him as you got the stuff you needed until you turned back around from the coffee maker. "Oh hey—" your eyes nearly popped out of your head and you let out a scream of terror.

Clint tried his hardest to hold back laughter and began walking towards you. You jumped back and continued to scream in horror, and backed away but the further you backed up the closer he came towards you. Clint was smirking behind the mask to himself and bit his lip to not laugh at your reaction.

As you backed away further this is when he began chasing you. You screamed even louder which woke up Steve, and he raced inside the kitchen to check on you. "Hey, (y/n)! What's going on?!" He asks and you scream the loudest you possibly could when Clint grabs you from behind. "STEVE!!! HELP ME!!! KILL HIM!!" You shriek at the top of your lungs as you struggle to break free from clint's grip, still not knowing it was him.

Steve's eyes widen. "What the—get OFF her, you son of a—" Steve growls as he raises his fist and grabs Clint by his collar. "Barton?! What the he'll is going on here??" He questions when Clint removes his mask before Steve actually hurt him.

"It's just me!!" He laughs hysterically. "I-I was trying to prank her...man that was good!! Did you see the look on your face?!?" He continues to laugh hysterically at his own prank. "Barton?!" Steve exclaims, scowling at Clint who was still laughing even much after the fact.

"You scared the crap out of me!!!" You yell, smacking his arm. "That was the point!!" He says, beginning to laugh again. "You're such a child!" You huff rolling your eyes as you grab your cup of coffee that you've been meaning to get until Clint decided to prank you.

You roll your eyes again and wrap an arm around Steve as you take a sip of your coffee. "Oh, man. That was so great! Ok, I'm done now. But just telling you, watch your backs. Both of you." He said before dramatically backing out of the room.

Today was going to be one heck of a day.
***
You and Steve immediately began to plan revenge. And you started to plan revenge against tony as well, because you just knew that there's no way he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to prank you or Steve, especially today.

It turned into a war. Your revenge for Clint was simple but it'll do for now. You put a bowl of noodles into a bowl in the fridge and watched when he went to go grab a snack. He did jump but acted like it was a stupid prank even though you knew you got him.