Powers ♡ {pt. 2}

A/N: the continuation to you getting powers. I wanna write this idea down before it's too late and I don't feel it anymore lol.
***
It was a lot to take in what Steve had just told you. You might have powers? You didn't know what to do, how to act or think or even feel at the moment. You were in just too much a shock. "So what are we gonna do about this?" You ask, covering your hand as you feel it grow cold again and it began to glow blue.

"Well, the best thing for you to do right now is to stay low with it. You don't want to attract any bad attention," Steve instructed as he took a seat next to you. "But hey," he grabbed your hands. "We'll work this out together. Ok? Trust me. Everything's going to be ok and the team and I are going to figure it out. You have nothing to stress over. I love you," he smiled a bit, placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.

You gave a fake smile to show that you weren't anxious. "I love you too," you hug him, but pull away when you feel your hands getting even colder and growing ice crystals on the tips of your fingers again. You exchange a look with Steve, and his look tells you that everything is going to be ok.

You went back to your apartment then after you hung out with Steve for a little while longer and tried to control your new powers.

You didn't know what to do with them or how you should control them. Having powers was foreign to you and you never thought in a million years it would never happen to you.

You then began to freak out over this. You have powers. It was all sinking in now. You sat down on the edge of your comfy bed as you just stared at your hands, allowing yourself to take in the new feeling of having real powers. It freaked you out.

Anxious thoughts then came into your mind, one after the other. They began piling into your mind and you had no control over them. Your hands began to glow now, really glow. Ice then began to crawl up the walls of your room and nearly covered the entire place.

You then took notice to this and tried to control your thoughts. The more you tried to control them however, the more and more came into your mind and you felt as if you were going to literally go crazy. Snow clouds began surrounding around you and ice crystals hung from your ceiling.

You held your hand against your head when a headache came on. You needed help. Professional help.
***
A/N: ok so I was actually planning to make this one a little longer originally, but I feel that this would be a great spot to end it for now so that I can actually do a part 3 and keep this series going bc I actually really like this mini series so far lol and i hope y'all like it too! Leave your thoughts in the comments, thanks for reading!!!

~marrymesteverogers