Double Date ♡

A/N: this was another idea suggested to me by my good friend AnnaGranger1 ! Thanks again for this idea, it helps a lot! In this imagine, the reader goes on a double date, her date being Steve and Bucky and his girlfriend.
***
It was a quiet weekend at the Avengers tower. No big missions, nothing much going on. Your music was on full blast as you came into the kitchen to grab an apple for a snack, lip syncing along to the songs that were playing. "Hey, (y/n)," a voice says. At first you couldn't tell if someone was calling your name or if it was just your music, so you assumed it was your music and just kept lip syncing along to it.

"(Y/n)?" Bucky tried again. He just sighed and gave up, yanking out your earbuds harshly. "Hey!!" You pout, turning around to see Steve's best friend standing in front of you. "What??" You then huff, not appreciating the fact that he interrupted your music time. "Well, I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go out on a double date with me and my girlfriend tonight." He offered.

You raised an eyebrow, leaning back against the wall. "Who with? I don't have anyone to be my date."
"Well, what about Steve?" He suggested with a shrug. Your heart skipped a beat, and you felt yourself blush. "S-Steve? You mean, Steve Rogers?"
You stammered, feeling yourself becoming more flustered by the second. You had a huge crush on Steve and nobody knows.

"Yeah, why, is there another Steve I should know about?" Bucky teased you with a chuckle. Your face now became a cherry, and you tried to avoid eye contact with Bucky. "I'd love to go!!! I mean...yeah, sure. Sounds fun," you quickly covered up your little slip up. Nailed it. You thought to yourself.

"Ok awesome! I'll text Steve right now and let him know." Bucky smiled as he whipped out his phone, beginning to text his best friend. "Cool, see you tonight! Text me the plans." You say as he begins to walk away. "Will do!" He called back, his head still down on his phone.

Once he was gone, you looked around to make sure that it was all clear before doing a little happy dance. You were finally gonna get the chance to go out on a date with Steve! You had to get ready, it was already 5:00. Bucky just texted you all in a group chat he made that reservations are at 6:30, so you had some time to get ready but you had to get ready fast. So, you put the phone down and raced to the bathroom where you took your shower first, washing everything and putting on your best smelling perfume once you were done. You then went to your room where you put on your makeup, and fixed up your hair. You let your hair down and left it wavy, since you thought that it looked pretty that way.

You did your finishing touches on your makeup and checked your outfit one last time before you met up with Steve and Bucky at the front of the tower. "Hey, (y/n)!" Steve greeted, making the both of you blush. "Wow...you look, absolutely beautiful," he complimented you. "You don't look so bad yourself," you teased, making the both of you chuckle. "Ok, everyone's ready then?" Bucky asked as he checked the time on his phone. You and Steve were both ready to go, and Bucky lead you all out the door first. "Alright. Awesome! So I guess I'll go over and pick up Stephanie, then we'll go to dinner." Bucky explained as he pulled out his car keys from his pocket. You and Steve both agreed to that plan as you followed Bucky out to his car. Steve sat in the passenger seat next to Bucky and you sat in the back, scrolling through your social media throughout the ride.

It was about another 20 minute drive to the resturaunt after Bucky had picked up Stephanie, and another 15 minute wait until you got called to your table. "Oh my God, finally!" Bucky said once you all sat down. "I know! If we were gonna have to wait any longer, I was just gonna go and make ourselves a table!" You said, which made Steve smirk you noticed. "I mean, you're not wrong though. That wait was insane." Steve agreed, pulling out your chair for you and then took off his jacket. "Thank you," You smiled up at Steve, who smiled back at you. However, you two didnt realize that you were both staring until Bucky interrupted you. You then introduced yourself to his girlfriend Stephanie, and made small talk with her as Bucky and Steve talked with each other.

The four of you had nice conversations, about the weather, about anything. Until the waiter came around and asked for your orders. You and Steve wanted to share a big plate of spaghetti because you both loved spaghetti and meatballs, but also because the bill would come out cheaper you decided if you did it that way. Bucky ordered a steak, and his girlfriend ordered a Lobster.

As you waited for the food, you and Stephanie sat on your phones for a good 20 minutes before it finally came out. "Thank God! I was about to get up and leave if it didn't come sooner!" You sighed with relief when the plate of pasta you ordered was placed in front of you and Steve. "It looks amazing!" Steve said, lifting up his fork.

"It really does, let's dig in!" You smiled and took your first bite. You and Steve managed to finish your plate within a good five minutes. "I swear this place has the best food," Bucky said, feeling satisfied after his meal. "It seriously does! I'm leaving a five star review on the website once we leave!" Stephanie said, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah! They really did make amazing spaghetti and meatballs," you added. "I couldn't agree more," Steve said. "So, how are we going to split the check?" He then asked, placing down his napkin on the table once he was finished with it. You talked amongst yourselves and decided that you were going to each take a bill, one for you and Steve and Bucky and Stephanie can share and pay for their meals together.
***
"So, now we're going to head back to the tower and watch a movie?" You asked, looking at the time on your phone. "Yeah, why not?" Steve shrugged. Bucky and Stephanie agreed to that, and that's exactly what you did. You kicked Sam and Clint off the couch to let you guys watch your movie. You suggested the Pirates of the Caribbean, and everyone agreed to it.

It wasn't Steve's usual choice for a movie, but he enjoyed it. At the end of it, you were all just talking for a bit until Steve asked you if you needed a ride home. You accepted his offer and he took you on his motorcycle. You thanked Bucky for an amazing night out and hoped to do it again sometime with them, and Steve took you home.

"Well, thank you for the ride Steve. It was really nice meeting you!" You smiled and felt yourself blushing a little bit. "It was a pleasure meeting you as well, (y/n)." Steve smiled and blushed, staring you in the eyes for a few seconds. He then pulled you in, and did the unexpected.

He kissed you right there full on your lips for about 3 seconds before letting go. His face was a bright red. "I-I'm sorry," he apologized. "Don't be sorry," you smiled softly. "I liked it." He smiled again, and then went in for another kiss. "So, are you free next Saturday?" He asked once he let go of this next one.

"Sure, what time?" You asked, going in for yet another kiss. "I was thinking 7? We could go to the movies or something?" He offered. "Yeah. I'd like that." You smiled and you went in for one last kiss with Steve before he finally let you go, then went back to his motorcycle. "Well. I guess I'll see you next Saturday, then." He smiled and waved to you as he hopped on his motorcycle.

You smirked and waved back, blowing a kiss to him and he drove away back to the tower, leaving you by yourself once again. You smiled happily and made your way to your apartment and went inside, locking the door behind you.
***
A/N: okay sorry this was kinda crappy and a bit rushed lmao I really wanted to get it done but I'm just so busy lately with so much on my plate but I felt so bad for not getting it in and I wanted to get some writing done this week at some point hahah so anyway yeah here you go! I hope you liked it!!! Tell me what you think in the comments :))) ❣️💕❣️

Xoxo,
Marrymesteverogers 🥰🥰🥰