Comic Con ♡ (Chris Evans)

A/N: A Chris Evans one shot requested by @kristynnmercado on instagram! not sure if she has a wattpad but credits to her for the idea! Thanks for requesting :) sorry if it's kinda cringey lmao i've been on a little writers block lately but i'm still trying!! 😂😂
****
You couldn't believe it, the day had finally come! It was finally here! You were at the Avengers comic con in Boston with your best friend, she surprised you with tickets for your birthday present.

"This is amazing!!! I wonder if we'll get to meet anybody today!" You said to her as you gushed over the place, there were all booths set up, Avengers music playing in the background on the speakers, cosplayers walking all around taking pictures with each other and fans. It was your dream come true! But your biggest wish of all was to meet Chris Evans, and you heard that he was going to be here today so you really wanted to find his booth.

"Actually," (b/f/n) looked up at you with a smile. "Chris Evans is here! He's on the 3rd floor right now!" She explained to you, her face lighting up with every word she said. "Let's go!!" You cheered, grabbing her arm and racing for the stairs.
***
And there he was, the man himself. Captain America, Chris Evans, standing near his booth. He was taking selfie with fans, and signing autographs. You took in this moment, because who knows when it would ever happen again. "Come on, (y/n). Quit staring, it's getting creepy." (b/f/n) said with a chuckle and grabbed your arm, pulling you over to meet your idol.

You were next in line to meet him. You were trembling, your knees were shaking, and you felt a little bit dizzy. You still couldn't believe this. That this day was real, that this day was finally here. You took pictures of Chris from your spot on the line. "(y/n)! (y/n)! Come on!" You blinked out of your little trans as you stared at Chris, looking as handsome as ever.

"Huh? Oh! Right! Sorry!" You then were snapped back to reality after hearing your best friend calling your name. She was standing next to Chris, taking pictures with him as they waited for you. You shakily walked up to him and stumbled your words. "Uhh, hi..." You said shyly, feeling yourself blush like mad. "Hey! What's up?" Chris gave a friendly smile and you just went right in for a hug.

And you never wanted that hug to end. Tears then began rolling down your cheeks, but not because you were sad. Because you have never been so happy in your life. You're finally meeting your celebrity crush and he now knows you exist. This is the greatest day of your life.

Chris chuckled, hugging you back tightly. "Oh my God, I can't believe i'm finally meeting you!! I've had a huge crush on you since The First Avenger when I first watched it and my feelings haven't changed since, and my feelings for you have only grown deeper ever since i've gotten to know you more through your interviews, i'm just so glad i finally got the chance to meet you!!" You said, wiping your tears.

"Awww, that's so sweet of you!" He smiled, pulling you in for another hug. (b/f/n) watched you with a smug smirk on her face, she wasn't letting you forget this after. You then got to take your pictures with him, a group picture with you, (b/f/n) and Chris, and a picture with just you and Chris, and then a few selfies with just you and him. You immediately posted it on your facebook and instagram accounts afterwards.

"Oh!! Also, can you sign this? My name is (y/n)!" You said with a huge smile as you handed him a poster of him as Captain America. "Of course!" He nodded, taking your permanent marker and wrote a little message and even his phone number on the poster for you.

"Here, message me any time! And hey, maybe we can go out for lunch or coffee sometime and get to know each other a little better." Chris smiled as he handed you back your poster and pen. You froze when you heard that. Did Chris Evans just ask you out???

"I-I'd love to! I'll definitely call you later, bye! Thanks so much!" You say as you turned around. You then smiled and raced over to him to give him one last hug before leaving. He waved at you and for the rest of the comic con, all he could think about was you.

This was the best day of your life.
***