Ch 2

Italics are thoughts
____________________________
(Y/n) was laying on her bed. Thinking about when her mom was going to make dinner when she heard running coming down the hallway towards her room. She sat up quickly, the sound terrifying her. The door to her room opened  and her mom shoved a white envelope into her hands.

"(Y/n) your letter for UA! Open it!" She looked up at her mom then back down to the letter.

"O-ok," she shakily opened it. A small circular looking disk fell out and immediately a projection of all might came up.

"(l/n) (Y/n). During your entrance exam you scored 47 villain points and 12 rescue points. your quirk proved to be very useful in both villain situations and rescue situations. So with that...we welcome you to UA high!" her and her mother gasped and started crying.

"Y-you did it!" Her mother hugged her.
The projection ended after telling her the classroom number. (y/n) flopped back onto Her bed, overwhelmed with happiness.

-timeskip-

(Y/n) got up extra early that day so she wouldn't be late for school. Well, she hardly slept.... she was just so exited!!
She soon arrived at the tall buildings of UA which all connected and from a front angle seemed to form an "H". Taking a deep breath, (y/n) walked onto the campus.
Soon enough she found her classroom. The door was huge. She looked up at it, mouth open in awe. Shaking her head, she opened the door. There wasn't really anyone there except for a guy with dark blue hair sitting perfectly at a desk. She shuffled in quietly and sat down at a seat. The guy immediately noticed her and stood up.

"Hello, I'm Tenya Iida. It's nice to meet one of my fellow classmates." He stretched out a hand to her.

"Ah- yeah, nice to meet you too. I'm (l/n) (y/n)!" She shook his hand. He nodded and informed her that class was going to start in exactly 17 minutes.
Some students had arrived after a while and were sitting down when a very weird yellow thing flopped in front of the door way.

"AH!" A green haired boy screeched by the door.
The yellow thing unzipped to reveal a man with a messy appearance.

"Settle down, I'm your teacher. call me Aizawa," He said monotonously.

"Our teacher?" The green haired boy said in shock.

"Yeah, now put these on and meet me outside," Aizawa showed the class some gym clothes.
You all went to the locker rooms to change.

-timeskip to outside-

"Alright, now that you're all here let me explain what your going to be doing." The students nodded.

"Today your doing a quirk apprehension test. Your going to do eight physical tests using your quirks and I'll rank you." Everyone looked at each other. "Eight tests on the first day?!"

"The person ranked at the bottom will be expelled." Everyone stiffened in fear. "Expelled?!"

"First, 50 meter dash." He said.

Like some other students, (y/n)'s quirk was of no use to her. So she just ran as fast as she could scoring  8.34 seconds.

"Second, grip strength,"

Again, her quirk was of no use to her in this. So what did she do? She took the grip measure thingy and clenched as
h a r d as she could.

"Third, standard long jump."

(Y/n) sighed. "Is my quirk ever going to be useful in this test?! I'm going to fail at this point!!"
She jumped as far as she could. She almost made it...with like a foot or two to spare.

"Next, repeated side steps"

Ah! Her quirk was no use but middle school had made her do those almost daily! She could do that!

-timeskip-

After all of the painful tests were over they were showed a scoreboard. (Y/n) stiffened in fear. "I scored second to last! Aaah crap! Am I getting expelled? Well, I don't have it as bad as the last guy...Izuku Midoriya. He failed it..."

"As you can see I've ranked your scores from best to worst. For the few of you at the bottom of the list..." everyone held their breath in anticipation.

"You better work hard if your planning on becoming a pro hero. Class dismissed," there was silence. Then someone spoke up.

"Your not expelling anyone?"

"No, I just said that so everyone would give it their all." (Y/n) and the green haired boy took a big sigh of relief.

School went on for a while. Most classes were boring. You know the usual...math, History, blah blah. (Y/n) made some friends at lunch though. Izuku midoriya, the boy from before was really sweet. Ochako uraraka, who was also absolutely adorable. Last but not least Tenya!
Tenya was a cool dude, a little uptight...but it was kinda funny.

-timeskip-

   School had ended and (y/n) was as happy as can be! She'd made so many awesome friends! Met a feral spiky haired blond kid and almost got expelled! It was great! So much more fun than her dull middle school.

________________________
A/n:
Here's ur meme

________________________A/n:Here's ur meme