Ch 26

"So where can I sleep?" Y/n asked Shinso as he pulled back the covers on his bed.

"Wherever you want. The couch, the guest bedroom, the floor, I don't really care." He shrugged.

"Can I sleep with you?" Y/n asked quietly.

"Sorry What was that?" Shinso playfully brought a hand up to his ear.

"Can I sleep with you?" Y/n repeated a little louder. Shinso smirked and raised an eyebrow at her.

"What, you still scared of the monster in your house?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Not funny Shinso, there was actually something in there." Y/n crossed her arms. Shinso chuckled at her.

"Yeah you can sleep with me, well go to your house tomorrow to check for whatever was in there alright?" Y/n nodded and slid under the covers, Shinso following.
Y/n rested her head on the pillow and pulled the covers up to fit snugly. Y/n lay there for a while, thinking about random things until she turned over to look at Shinso. He was laying on his back, drowsily staring at the ceiling.

"Y/n?" He whispered. For shits and giggles y/n didn't respond. "You awake?"
Still no response. She closed her eyes when he turned to look at her. "Ok good," Shinso sighed before speaking again. "I-I um," he couldn't seem to find words.
"You've been hanging out with those two a lot recently... Kirishima and Kaminari I think, and I mean- that's fine," he sighed heavily, collecting his thoughts.

"I remember the first time I met you. You were being harassed by an old lady. At the time you seemed like any other person and I didn't think much of it. But I kept seeing you everywhere I went. At the sports Festival you told me you were going to be my friend." He let out a breathy laugh. "Well you accomplished that, congratulations." He turned to lay on his side.
"You've saved me numerous times, even if you didn't know it. It's just- your always there." He was silent for a while. "I just don't want to ruin this. Your my friend, pretty much my only friend, and I'm just so scared of ruining this," Shinso shifted closer to her. "I can't believe your real sometimes," He spoke softly now. Y/n's mind was freaking out.

"I can't do this," Shinso huffed. Y/n could feel his nervousness. "I can't even say it even though your asleep," he was silent a moment more before taking a deep breath.
Softly, with so much care, as if all the love that he could give had been put into sound, he spoke;

"I'm in love with you," he sighed after the words were uttered. Y/n couldn't help but to open her eyes. Shinso's eyes widened, first in shock, then in fear. He stuttered, the realization of the situation setting in.
"Wha-mh-," he was cut off. Her lips gently pressed into his. Shinso's eyes fluttered shut and he let out a sigh. Soft hands cupped his cheeks. When they let go of their kiss he was brought into a tight embrace. Her scent was wrapping around him, invading every sense. Her hands reached up and she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I never thought that you would...I'm- I'm just so happy Shinso," she pressed her forehead to his. He looked into her eyes, searching for something.
Y/n gazed back, finally getting to stare into his purple hues without it being weird in any way. "They're so beautiful," she thought to herself. Shinso looked away, his face flushed.

"Do you-?"

"Yes, I love you." Y/n giggled at him. He let out a relieved sigh, pulling her in for another hug. They lay there in silence for a while.

"How long were you awake?" He sighed.

"The whole time," y/n tried to stifle her laughter.

"God that's embarrassing," Shinso groaned. Y/n sighed amusingly at him, burying her head in the crook of his neck. Shinso lay an arm around her and they slept the rest of the night peacefully.

____________________________
A/n: Phewph, wow that was a roller coaster, here's ur meme!

____________________________A/n: Phewph, wow that was a roller coaster, here's ur meme!