Ch 19

(Next day)

Y/n had decided to walk to school with Shinso.

"So how'd you sleep?" She asked him, trying to make small talk instead of listening to his footsteps. He had his hands in his pockets and seemed to be looking off somewhere, daydreaming probably. He hadn't seemed to hear her. Y/n signed. "He sure does that a lot...ignores me..." She thought before clearing her throat. He didn't react.

"Hellooooo?" Y/n waved her hands in front of his face, finally getting his attention. Shinso's face remained expressionless, except for a slight raise of an eyebrow. "I said, how did you sleep?" Y/n repeated herself. He turned his head to look forward, sighed, and shrugged.

"Fine, I guess," he said sarcastically.
They'd reached the school doors and began heading to their separate classes but y/n grabbed Shinso's arm before he could walk off.

"See you at lunch, yeah?" She questioned him, not forgetting her mission on befriending this totally awesome human.

"Sure," he turned to walk back to class. "Hey that's a step in the right direction!" Y/n thought to herself. She giddily stepped into the doors of 1-A only to be met with an angry Bakugo screeching his lungs out at Izuku who, terrified, was hiding behind Iida who was also defending him courageously.

"Bakugo you need to calm down! This behavior is unacceptable!" Iida's hands were making repeating chopping motions.

"Oh shut up four eyes!" Bakugo retaliated.  Quietly, y/n crept towards her seat. Kaminari was trying to get Izuku to safety while Kirishima was pulling Bakugo backwards. Y/n joined Kaminari and brought Izuku over to her desk.

"You alright dude??" Kaminari asked Izuku worriedly. Izuku was trembling slightly and was clutching his notebook.

"Y-yeah im all good, Kacchan did this to me in middle school so I'm kinda used to it," his voices cracked here and there. Y/n gave him a worried look.

"You sure? Your shaking dude..." Kirishima asked once he had gotten Bakugo under control.

"I'm f- fine! I promise." He answered. kirishima gave him a pat on the back and turned to look at y/n.

"Hey! Thanks for pulling him outta that!" Kaminari gave Kirishima an offended glance.

"Hey I helped too! It wasn't JUST Y/n!" Kaminari yelled. Kirishima laughed at him.

"Alright, alright, thank you both! There, happy Kaminari?" The blonde have kirishima a content nod. Y/n giggled at their stupidity and grabbed her stuff and set it on her desk- she was interrupted.

"Hey! Why don't you chill with us today?" Kaminari asked her. Y/n looked up from her bag.

"Oh?" She tilted her head in curiosity. Kaminari nodded his head at her.

"Yeah! You can come sit with me and kirishima at lunch!" Kaminari turned to kirishima who returned his statement with a quick happy nod. Y/n thought about their offer for a moment. "I want to but I promised Shinso I'd hang with him at lunch..." y/n shook her head at the two boys.

"Guys I'd love to but...hmmm...could we do it another time? I promised someone I'd hang out with them today..." Kaminari gave y/n a look that resembled a sad kitten. She could almost picture little kitty ears flattening down. Kirishima wrapped an arm around the blondes shoulder and smiled at y/n.

"It's no problem y/n! We just thought we'd offer!" Kirishima gave her a toothy grin. The two headed back to their desks and soon after, class began.

____________________________
A/n: so sorry I took so long to get this chapter up, but anyways...meme time

meme time