Ch 21

After a few classes the students had been let out. Y/n made her way down the stairs packed with students. Once outside, she squinted in the sunlight and brought her hand up to her eyes to shield the light. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from her eyes. Y/n looked at the stranger.

"Hey girlie! How you been?" Kaminari said in a playful voice, an even more playful smile on his face. Y/n smiled back before speaking.

"I've been good, you?" Kaminari opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Kirishima.

"We were wondering y/n... would you like to have a sleepover with us and the boom man at his place? We have video games and popcorn~" Kirishima said with a bribing tone. Y/n thought to herself for a moment;
"This is definitely a bribe... video games and popcorn huh? That's too much fun for three people of course I have to go, what would they do without me?"

" A-coarse I'll go! Heck, why not?" She shrugged. The red head and the blond both smiled at her. As they walked to  Bakugo's house y/n dug her phone out of her backpack to text her mom. After a bit of arguing and deal making she was given permission to stay over.

-timeskip-

"Alright let's see...ah! We've got Mario kart, Minecraft, persona 5, Baku's got some more but they're really far back in the drawer...," Kirishima dug through Bakugo's drawer. Meanwhile, Bakugo was pouting on his bed watching Kirishima demolish whatever was left of his video game stash. Y/n turned to tease Bakugo.

"Wow Bakugo, didn't know you were such a nerd," y/n made a smug comment at the fiery blond. She could see his blood boil at her words and he was at her throat about it almost immediately. Footsteps could be heard running up the stairs. The door to Bakugo's room burst open and there stood an almost perfect copy of him; Bakugo's mom.

"KATSUKI! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! STOP TRYNNA KILL YOUR FRIENDS! IM SURPRISED YOU EVEN MANAGED TO MAKE SOME!," She screeched at him. If Bakugo's habit of yelling came from either parent it would definitely be Mitsuki. Bakugo retorted immediately;

"Oh- SHUT UP YOU HAG!" Bakugo spouted. Y/n calmly turned to his mom.

"How's it going?" She asked Bakugo's mother. Mitsuki looked to y/n, her angry demeanor turning to a kind one.

"Oh I'm doing fine, Katsuki here is just being a little shit," she gave a false smile at Bakugo. He huffed and turned around.

"Anyway kids, your Popcorns' done," she set the Bowl of Heaven down and closed the door.

After Bakugo thoroughly wrecked everyone at Mario Kart they finally decided to settle down. They all slept on the floor, except for Bakugo, who slept in his bed. Y/n, Kirishima, and Kaminari had all made a makeshift bed out of many pillows and blankets. Y/n wiped her forehead as she set down the last blanket.

"Phew, alright who lays where?" She turned to look at the two boys. They both squinted at her.

"Your sleeping in the middle," Kaminari answered her. Kirishima nodded, agreeing with him. Y/n sighed.

"Why do I have to sleep in the middle?" She crossed her arms. Kirishima grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Because! It's our duty as heroes to protect you from any spiders or bugs!" Kirishima shook her while Kaminari clenched his fist dramatically in the background.

"Oh please for the love of god you three just shut up and lay down!" Bakugo grumbled from his bed. All three quickly lay down. 

"Goodnight," Kirishima whispered.

"Night," y/n quietly giggled at him. Kaminari was already out cold.

-morning-

Once she woke up Y/n untangled herself from the two boys arms and legs, wriggling free of all the blankets and pillows and pulling a brush from her bag. Once in the bathroom she brushed out her hair and splashed her face with water. She pulled off the shirt she slept in (a borrowed one from Bakugo) and changed back into her school uniform.

-another timeskip because I'm lazy-

The four of them arrived a school a little late because Kaminari took forever to get out of bed. They all stumbled into class laughing and giggling (except for Bakugo). Aizawa looked at the four of them disappointedly.

"Alright sit down," Aizawa said in his monotone voice. Once sitting, Y/n reached down to get out her supplies when she heard whispering behind her.

"Did you hear what happened?"

"What?"

"Yeah some kid got into a fight the other day,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I forget his name...hato- no that's not it... Hikoshi? Hitoshi? Meh I can't remem-," they were cut off by Aizawa,

"Girls, you can chat more outside of class," he sighed.

"Right, sorry!" They both apologized.

Y/n's face had paled, her breathing had quickened. At the sound of Hitoshi being involved in a fight made her chest flutter with anxiety.
"Oh god is he ok? I hope he's not hurt... oh geez when does this class end?" Y/n nervously bounced her leg for the remainder of class.

____________________________
A/n: meme time-

____________________________A/n: meme time-