Ch 5

A/n: again, sorry for such a short chapter! Next one is going to be longer!
________________________
"As most of you probably already know, the sports festival is coming up soon so I'd suggest you spent the next month training for it." Aizawa said, climbing back into his sleeping bag and letting the class talk amongst themselves.
(Y/n) ran to her peers to see who would take her in on which days to train with her.

~timeskip~

(Y/n) spent the next few weeks training with her friends. Which was actually really fun and she got to know them a lot better.

She ran with iida in the morning, practiced physical combat with ojiro and strengthening her quirk with Mina, Uraraka and Jiro.
That was (y/n)'s weekly routine which was definitely less ugh than she though it would be, especially considering that She got to spend the night with her friends more often after training.

~ timeskip to after training with the girls~

"Do you guys want to spend the night at my house tonight? My parents are out tonight for their anniversary and they said I could have someone over." Jiro said while wiping her face with a towel.

"Heck yeah!" Uraraka pumped her fists.

"Oh-YES OF COURSE!!" Mina jumped excitedly.

"I'm in!" (Y/n) was excited to have yet another sleepover with her friends.

________________________
A/n:
Here's ur meme

________________________A/n:Here's ur meme