Ch 4

On her way to school (y/n) quickly noticed she was being followed. Or at least she thought she was. This kind of thing had never happened to her before. Thoughts were flitting through her head about what to do. She remembered all the various times that her parents and teachers had told her what to do in this situation.
Slowly, she turned her head around just a bit so she could see the person out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes caught sight of some purple. "It's him again! What's he doing following me?!"
(Y/n) whipped her head around and stomped over to him.

"Why are you following me?!" She shouted at him. The poor boy was looking at his phone and once he looked up he almost ran into her.
He gave her a slightly annoyed look.

"I'm not...?" He squinted his eyes at her. (Y/n) placed a hand on her hip.

"Then what are you doing?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Going to school." He said it like she should have already known.
Her eyes lit up.

"What school?"

"U.A." He was starting to debate if he should actually share this information with her.

"Oh! I go there too but I've never seen you around. What class are you in?" She'd started to walk alongside him.

"None of your business." He said a little coldly. They walked in silence for a while before (y/n) spoke up again.

"We should hang out sometime, I owe you for what you did for me back there!" She gave him a big smile that might've made his heart flutter a little. But he shook it off.

"You don't owe me anything."
She scoffed at his words.
(Y/n) proceeded to ask some more questions about school but he was pretty persistent on not telling her.

"Go away." He said, walking past her.
( Y/n) sighed. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed...or maybe somebody didn't GO to bed." She thought to herself noticing the dark circles under his eyes.
After that (y/n) made her way to school.

________________________
A/n: next chapter will be short so I apologize in advance!

Here's ur meme: