Ch 3

(Y/n) had decided that she would wake up early to get some coffee before school. She had stayed up a little late the night before so she wanted a boost.
Sliding her shoes on, she grabbed her backpack and made her way to the nearest coffee shop.

"Mmm can't wait." She said to herself.
She opened the door and immediately the smell of the shop brushed her senses. She always thought the smell of coffee was a little strong at first but after a while it became comforting.

She got in line, looking up at the menu to see what they had in store for her tastebuds. There was a rather tall guy in front of her though...his wild purple hair seeming to only add to his height.
She shifted a little to see around him.
Then he shifted and blocked her view.
She moved to the other side, thinking nothing of it.
Then he shifted, blocking her view yet again. (Y/n) let out a huff. she just wanted some coffee!
They boy seemed to notice her sounds of struggle and turned around. (Y/n) looked up at him and oh what a sight he was.
His lavender hair seemed to just float in the air, or maybe it was just fluffy... The rising sun gave his lavender eyes an almost glow-ey look. He had visible dark circles but it honestly just added to his mysterious aura. To sum it up:
He was actually rather attractive. The sleepy-half-dead look struck something in (y/n)'s heart.
"Holy shi-," her thoughts were a jumbling mess for a second.
After stuttering and probably thoroughly embarrassing herself (y/n) finally found her words.

"Ah, do you think you could move over just a little? I'm having trouble seeing the menu," his purple hues stared into her
(e/c) ones. He gave her an amused look then turned around, completely ignoring her request.

Sighing, she stepped to the side to see the menu.

"Hmmm," (y/n) said, studying the menu. But then a challenger approached! A middle aged lady stepped into her spot in line!

"Uh! Hey lady! that was my spot in line! I was just stepping out for a moment to look at the menu!"

"Sorry kid, you got out of line so I moved up." The lady shrugs.
(Y/n) let's out a sigh and began her treacherous walk to the back of the line.
"I'm going to be late for school at this point! Aizawa's gonna be mad!,"
But then (y/n) felt a hand grip her arm and pull her back. (y/n) felt like she moved in slo-mo for a second. Thoughts flashed through her head at light speed.

"Oh gosh am I gonna get kidnapped? Oh...wait no I'm fine,"

It was just the boy with wild hair.

"She's with me," he said to the evil lady who had stolen her spot. The lady only huffed at him and looked away.
She'd been saved! She wasn't gonna be late after all!!

"What do you want?" He asked the shorter girl. (Y/n) flicks his shoulder.

"I can order for myself!" She pouts.
The boy clenched his teeth a little.

"Just go with it-," he whispers sharply. (Y/n) huffed and reluctantly told him her drink. He gave both their orders and
( y/n) began to pull out her wallet.

"I'm paying," he says.

"WH-,"

"It'll be quicker, I've got a place to be and I don't need you taking up anymore of my time," he glares at her.

"Hmph, Fine..." she folds her arms.

After a minute or two their drinks were ready. He grabbed his and handed (y/n) hers.

"Ah! Thank you!" She said, giving him a smile.

"Mhm" he turned away from her and sipped his coffee.
(Y/n) opened the door and began her walk to school.

________________________
A/n:
Three chapters in and we FINALLY meet Shinsou. But we still don't know his name!!
But don't worry! The sports festival is coming up soon and THATS when it gets JUICY!

Here's ur meme: