Ch 24

The bell rung and Shinso packed his bags. Once outside he scanned the premises for the smaller h/c haired girl. He noticed her once he noticed two boys pulling her along, their rather flamboyant attitude drawing attention to them. This had been happening more and more. Shinso would wait for her only to see her get dragged off by those two, one with red hair and the other with blonde. Shinso sighed and began heading home.
"I guess they're taking her home today..." he shoved his hands into his pockets.
"Whatever, one less thing to worry about right?" He passed them. Y/n was giggling happily while the two of them made various impressions of their classmates. Shinso would be a liar if he said he didn't feel at least a little jealous.
Shinso's movement was stopped by a hand grabbing his arm.

"Where you going hot shot?" Y/n smiled teasingly at him.

"Aren't they taking you home today..." He asked her in that monotone voice of his. She giggled at him.

"Nope! Kaminari here just needed to borrow my notebook." Y/n bent down to zip her backpack up before slinging it around her shoulder.

"Who's this guy?" Kaminari placed an arm around y/n shoulder.

"Oh! This is Hitoshi Shinso, from the sports festival." Y/n introduced them.

"Sick, nice to meet you dude," Kaminari leaned over to whisper in y/n's ear. "I can see why you like the guy, mysterious allure." Y/n snorted at Kaminari's comment before gently pushing his arm off of her shoulder. Kirishima walked up to Shinso and looked him up and down before sticking out a hand for Shinso to shake. Shinso hesitantly shook his hand. Kirishima's grip locked into a death grip.

"You take good care of y/n ok? She's like a sister to me. Don't pull any funny business with her got it? You break her heart and I'll break your face."

"Breaking her heart goes against my morals." Shinso answered coolly. Kirishima stared at him for a second.

"I like you bro." He patted Shinso's back.

"Guyyyys!" Y/n impatiently wined.

"Sorry! Sorry, well let you go now." Kirishima and Kaminari waved at the two and left them. Y/n rubbed the back of her head and turned to Shinso.

"Hehe, sorry about that..." she adjusted her backpack awkwardly. The two began walking home.

"Those two really like you, huh?" Shinso asked, his eyes staring ahead of him tiredly. Y/n let out yet another nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, they can be kinda clingy. But I guess I'm no better." She sighed. The tall boy looked at her out of the corner of his eyes. Y/n kicked a small rock before speaking again.

"Do you think I'm too clingy shinso?" He turned his head to look at her better. Her eyes were glued to the sidewalk and her eyebrows were furrowed In worry.

"No." He said in a 'you should know this' voice. Y/n sighed a sigh of relief.

"Ahh good! I was worried." Her usual smile had reappeared.
After some time, they parted.

"See you tomorrow Shinso!" Y/n waved to Shinso. He lazily waved back, turning to head into his house.

____________________________
A/n: here's ur meme!

____________________________A/n: here's ur meme!