Ch 13

The next day had been very eventful. Nothing had gone wrong in school. Kaminari had made his usual terrible jokes and Tenya had given Bakugo yet another lesson on why he shouldn't have his feet on the desk. The bell had rung and y/n was on her way out when she noticed a familiar head of hair. At the sight of her selected target she suddenly remembered she had a test coming up. "Perfect."

"Hey Shinso, mind if I walk with you?" She skipped into pace with the taller male. He only hummed in response, not really caring wether she tagged along or not. She'd decided to walk with Shinso because yesterday's incident provided her with valuable information: She and him lived pretty close to each other.

The two of them walked in silence for a couple minutes. Her plan was falling into action. There was a test coming up, they lived close to each other, AND she just so happened to not have anyone to study with. And plus studying alone is boring.

"Hey Shinso, I've got a test coming up soon and I don't have anyone to study with... would you mind if I studied with you?" He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and seemed to ponder her question for a bit.

"I guess It wouldn't hurt. I've got a test coming up too so it'd benefit both of us....just...don't pull anything funny. I've seen you hang out with Kaminari and I know how he is," he huffed slightly at his words. Y/n quietly pumped her fists.

"SWEET, Let's go then!" She grabbed his wrist tugged him into a run towards his house. Shinso followed, stumbling slightly into pace with her. She led him up the stairs onto his front doorstep and impatiently waited for him to unlock the door.

____________________________
A/n: sorry this one was short but here's your meme!

____________________________A/n: sorry this one was short but here's your meme!