Ch 9

(Y/n) plopped down next to Uraraka and fiddled with her bandages while the next two students got ready to fight.
Soon enough Present Mic's voice was heard over the loud speakers.
He'd started introducing the two, explaining Midoriya then going on to explain the next. The two boys were talking amongst themselves while mic was explaining. Then Midoriya went still.

"Hitoshi Shinso! His quirk; brainwashing. When an opponent answers his question it flips a switch in their minds, forcing them to do whatever he says.  Not every question does it though, he only brainwashes when he wants to."
"No frickin way... he can control people with his mind?! This dudes OP!" (Y/n) was pumped to see this fight.

Midoriya started walking towards the white line. "Crap he's already been brainwashed." (Y/n) and Uraraka started cheering Midoriya on, trying to break him out of his trance. (Y/n) looked to this guy named 'Hitoshi' and immediately recognized him. The guy from the coffee shop. The guy who'd been a big MEANIE to her.

There was a loud bang and the ground around Midoriya had cracked a little. "He must've got his fingers loose and used his quirk."

"How'd you do that?!" Hitoshi yelled. Finally free, Midoriya charged towards the taller male. Hitoshi immediately tried to shove Midoriya back but the green broccoli child launched a punch. His fist made contact with the taller boys cheek. Hitoshi stumbled back a little and attempted to get Midoriya to talk again. The two scuffled for a little while longer until Midoriya grabbed Hitoshi by his shirt and swung him over his shoulder onto the white line. "Holy shit Midoriya must be jacked."

"Midoriya wins!" Present Mic's voice yelled over the loud speaker once again. Hitoshi stood up and brushed himself off.

"whoo! Yeah! You did great Shinso!" Some kids yelled from across the stadium, a few of his classmates most likely. The lavender haired kid entered through the doors to the halls, most likely going to see recovery girl for some scrapes.

"Uhh, that guy makes me so uncomfortable." Kaminari said, along with some other students who were also expressing their fear for the boy.

But not (y/n).
(Y/n) had decided that from this moment on, she was gonna be his bestest friend. His comrade. His bro. She was on a mission, this kid was so cool.

"Ah? (Y/n) where are you going?" Uraraka looked up at her, confused.

"I'm gonna go talk to that Hitoshi kid." She gave a determined look.

"Really? Alright, I'll save your seat." Uraraka placed her leg on (y/n)'s seat so no one would sit there. With that, (y/n) made her way down to the halls.

________________________
Here's your meme:

________________________Here's your meme: