Chapter 1

"Honey! Come quick we dont have much time." He grabbed ahold of his wifes hand and ran towards the South Korean Border.

So Ji-Sub was a general in North Korea. He was 35 years old.
His wife So Hae-Jin was 28 and pregnant with their first son. Who was due in less than a week.

The general didnt want his first born son to be born in a country like this.
And so he planned to escape with his wife.

They were than getting shot at by the North Korean military.

Ji-sub would cover his wife.

As they reached the borderline they saw the South Korean Military on the other side startled by what they were seeing.

Ji-Sub ran holding his wife. They got to the borderline and he pushed his wife into the arms of a South Korean Soldier.

He looked at his wife with tears.
"Take care of her! " he screamed.

And turned around pulling out his gun and shooting behind him.

"NO!" Screamed Hae-Jin.

Ji-Sub turned around and was going to apologize when he was struck in his chest. He smiled warmly at his wife.
"Im sorry." He said before falling.

"NO!" Screamed Hae-jin and was trying to go to her injured husband but was pulled away by the South Korean Soldiers.

The North got there and the general walked up to Ji-Sub , he asked for a rifle and was given one.
"JI-Sub , you have betrayed your country and therefore you will be sent to prison."

He hit Ji-Sub in the face making him collapse.
He looked at the South korean General who got there.
"Hand over the other traitor."

The south Korean general smiled "With due respect sir but this is South Korea , and we dont take orders from you. She is in South Korea now and she is free. Not to mention your bullets that crossed this line."

The North general glared.

He turned to his men "Make sure this traitor is locked up and sent to the camp after he gets treated at the hospital"

"YES SIR!"

--------
So Ji-Sub sat in prison along with other North Koreans who were caught trying to escape.

He was beaten badly. And could barely stand up.

He looked around but his eye was caught on a baby.
Who was only two years old. Along with the baby's mother.

The sound of keys rattling startled all of them. And a close friend of Ji-Sub came in. He looked around until he caught sight of Ji-Sub.

He ran to him.
"Im sorry Sir if i didnt get out of the way they would kill my family too."

Ji-Sub calmed him down.
"Its alright Hyun-Seok. At least my son and wife are safe."

He pointed towards the child "Why are they here?" He asked.

Hyun-seok looked over.
"Caught trying to escape. The kid is two years old. His name is Ji-Yong. And his mother Heejin."

Ji-Sub nodded.
"Sir you know he wont stop until he finds her." Hyun-seok continued.

Ji-Sub sighed.
"It was her choice she chose me over him. Believe me he will kill me. And if he does Hyun-Seok." He looked at him. "Promise to train Ji-Yong. And send him off when he is 19 to protect MY son. Kim Seunghyun wont stop until my son is dead. Train him to be a secret spy. THIS is between you and me. I am putting my families life in your hands." He said.

Hyun-Seok saluted "I Park Hyun-Seok promise to train a secret spy and to protect your family no matter the cause. You have my word sir."

Ji-Sub saluted back.
"Off you go, they must not find out you were here."

Hyun-Seok nodded and left.

---

So Ji-Sub was put in a labor camp.
They werent payed. And received little food.

Ji-Sub looked up at the sky.
"May my son not live like this, may he live a happy life."

----
Six Years later

A North Korean officer came towards the cell Heejin and Her son Jiyong were kept in.

Jiyong stood in front of his mother to protect her from any beatings.
Even though he was only eight.

The guard left after unlocking it and another officer came in.
"My name is Hyun-Seok. I can treat your mother." He said.

Ji-Yong looked back at his mother who was sick due to a lot of blood she had lost.

"Under one Condition."
Ji-Yong turned back to look at Hyun-Seok.

"Become a Spy."

~~
Eleven Years Later

"Yah! Jeon Get back here!"

A Seventeen year old ran down a traffic road in South Korea, Seoul.
He looked back "Catch me if you can fattass!"

He ran past honking cars who were stuck in the driveway.
And stopped at the edge of the bridge and looked down.
Cars came from either direction, a four lane road.

He switched his backpack to his Right arm. And jumped onto a trunk that was going right under him.
He landed and managed to jump on a smaller truck and onto the grass.

He looked up to see his pursuers cursing at him.

He gladly stuck his middle finger at them. And ran away.

After all the commotion he was walking in a quiet road not many cars. He had a smile on his face.
"Yah Jungkook that was a good ass landing back there." He said loudly to himself.

As he was going to pass the street he was suddenly yanked and pulled into an alleyway.
He groaned.

"You really thought you could get away from us huh?"

"Listen Ji-Ho i'll pay you back when i can but right now is not a good time." Jungkook said. Actually thinking they'd let him go.

Ji-Ho looked at his friends.
"Nice chance bro but you cant get out of our grasp now."
And all three began to punch and kick jungkook.

~~~
:) Instagram @ toplesshsk
Follow and vote :)