Chapter 5

Vote and follow my Instagram @ toplesshsk
————
The next morning jungkook woke up to no Jiyong next to him. He also wasn't feeling well. He looked under the covers to check on his ankle. He winced when he saw that it was still purple but was fading away. Whatever Jiyong had done was working well.

Jungkook hung his feet over the side of his bed.
He tried standing but couldn't stand the pain at all.

Just than his bedroom door opened.
His mom was checking up on him.
"What's wrong?" She asked.

He sighed "I'm not feeling really well today."

Haejin nodded "You can stay if you want. Drink your pills that you keep on your top drawer."

She walked over to his drawer and pulled out the pills he kept there. He swallowed them along with the water his mother had just given him.
Haejin put the back of her hand onto his forehead.

"You're burning up. I wish I could stay but I have to go to work." She said sadly.

Jungkook smiled for her. "It's okay mom, I can manage."

Haejin smiled and kissed his forehead.
"By the way I don't think I'm coming back till tomorrow night. I have business to take care of at Daegu. If I want to keep my job." She said.

Jungkook looked at her "Will you be fine?" He asked.

She nodded "of course I'll be. I'm just worried about you."
Jungkook shook his head and hugged her.
"I'll be fine mom really."

Haejin nodded "See you tomorrow night. I left you a lot of food in the fridge just warm them up." And got up, to leave.

"Love you,"

"Love you too."

Jungkook layed back on his bed.
His mother had not asked him about Jiyong. Which probably means that he left before she even came back.

Right when jungkook was asleep he remembered what had happened last night. The stranger who had chased him.
Jungkook immediately got up and while limping walked downstairs , he walked to the front door and locked it all the way.

He went to the living room and sat down on the couch. He was going to stay there. No matter what. And wouldn't let anyone inside the house, especially somebody who wanted to kill him.

He was probably there for a good ten minutes. When he started feeling his eyes close. He couldn't help it anymore and slept on the couch. Unable to hear the sound of his front door open.

——————
Somewhere in the city of Seoul.
A guy punched his wall.

"Who the hell did he think he was to get in my way!? I had him! I could've killed him!" He yelled in frustration.

He looked at his hand, it was bleeding due to the hard punch he had just thrown.

"Whatever, I cant feel a thing."

He took out the phone he had just bought and dialed a number he had to learn by memory.

"Hello? It's me. He's here. But he's not alone."
"What do you mean?"
"There's someone protecting him."
"Who?"
"He had a mask on, which made him unrecognizable, probably around 6'2."
"Did he show any emotion?"
"No sir, but I managed to get a glimpse of a dagger. A North Korean one." He said.

It was silent in the other end.
"It looks like somebody beat you to him already, kill that traitor and the boy. And than bring me back Hae-Jin." He said.

He smirked "Yes sir."  And hung up.

He turned to look at his other wall, filled with so many pictures of Jeon Jungkook and Haejin, along with their little home.

He walked towards his desk.
"I'll kill you."

—————
Jungkook woke up when he felt something cold press against his forehead.
He opened his eyes but it was too blurred to see. But he managed to see a figure standing over him.

Frightened he kicked the person, but was startled to see that his move had been blocked.

Once again jungkook looked up at the person. And rubbed his eyes.

His vision started clearing and he managed to see Jiyong standing next to his bed.

"Jiyong Hyung! I'm sorry! I thought you were someone else!" Jungkook said.

Jiyong nodded "Its nothing."
And walked to sit on the chair next to jungkooks bed.

Jungkooks stared at him "H-How did you get in?"

Jiyong shrugged "I entered the code?"

That's when jungkook realized he had given him the code last night.

He said an oh and kept quiet after.

None of the two males said a word. Making it extremely uncomfortable for jungkook.
But he was saved when his phone started ringing .

He looked at the caller Id and saw Yugyeoms name pop up.
He pressed the green button and put it against his ear.

"Hello?"
"Jungkook ah where are you? Class is about to start." Yugyeom said.
"I'm not really feeling well Hyung. Sorry I forgot to tell you."

Yugyeom sighed on the other end.
"It's okay, you want me to come visit you after schools?"

Jungkook looked at Jiyong who was staring at him.
"N-no I'm fine, if I'm feeling better I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay take care kook , I gotta go, bye."
And hung up.

Jungkook placed his phone next to him on his stand.
He leaned back on his bed and decided to sleep again.

But after closing his eyes for a few seconds he opened them and saw Jiyong staring down at him.
"Shit!" He yelled.

He hadn't heard the other at all.

"I'll go out and get some food, wait here, and if you hear something call me. I already put my phone number in your phone." He turned and walked out of jungkooks bedroom.

"Well where the fuck can I go either way? And how the fuck did I get to my room? He probably carried me." He said out loud to no one.

He sighed and leaned back.

Just as he was about to go to sleep his stomach started making loud noises, since he had not eaten breakfast yet. Jungkook groaned. And grabbed his pillow to put it over his face.

——-
Vote :) and follow the Instagram @ toplesshsk