Chapter 11

.

Present:
Jungkook played with his hair. He hadn't forgotten what he did to Jiyong. It felt like he had raped him.

Jiyong eyed jungkook "are you okay?"

Jungkook nervously looked at him "Y-Yeah im perfect. I'm going to go see if Minho Hyung needs help."

-------

Changkyun stood outside a burned building. Somebody had gotten here before him.
But who?

He grunted and walked back towards his car.
He sat there there for a moment and thought of something.

How could he get jungkook to come to him, all by himself?

Changkyun thought for a while,and then an idea popped up.

Jungkook couldn't have come into this world alone.

His mother would be all alone at home.

Changkyun smirked to himself.
"Oh jungkook ah, what a terrible son for leaving your mother behind. I'm afraid I'll have to use her."

He started his engine and headed back to Seoul.

Where Hae-JIn would be arriving any hour.
And without knowing that there would be someone waiting for her.

------

Jiyong had to get both him and Jungkook out of there, before Minho was also in trouble.
"General, we are grateful for your hospitality, but we have to leave, we're still being followed. " said Jiyong.

Minho sighed and nodded "Alright, but you're not leaving without the proper equipment, consider it a gift ."

Jungkook looked at both of them with a confused look.
"What equipment?"

Jiyong, Minho, and Jungkook all stood in front of a secret door that had just been opened.
Jungkook stared in shock "A-are you giving us guns as a gift?" he asked in disbelief.

Minho nodded, while Jiyong stared in amazement.
He walked forward and grabbed two pistols.
"Jungkook go pack up your things, we're leaving first thing in the morning."

Jungkook nodded and walked away.

Minho looked after jungkook and turned back to Jiyong. "You know, I'm starting to believe this kid has a crush on you."

Jiyong looked at Minho "Sir?"

"When he had brought you in, he kept asking me to help you. When I was bandaging you up,he kept looking over my shoulder, and not once left you alone. I don't know honestly but I think he has grown something for you. " said Minho.

Jiyong looked down at the dagger in his hands.
"I came here to protect sir, not to fall in love." he said.

Minho nodded "Just don't break the boys heart, even if you don't like him."
He said and walked away.

Jiyong stood still looking around him.

With all the violence in his life he would never be able to fall in love. He would put someone he cared about in danger. He swore to himself he would never grow close to someone else. He thought of jungkook as a mission, and that was it.

There were no feelings for the boy. None.

Jiyong turned back towards the weapons in front of him, and began choosing which ones were appropriate for this mission.

-----
Jungkook was hiding behind the wall. He had heard what jiyong and minho were talking about. And what jiyong said.

See? You were stupid Jeon. you should never like someone who is so out of your league.

He went back and packed his things.

But as he was walking towards his things, his phone vibrated.
He pulled it out thinking it was his mother.

But what he saw was something that was about to change his mind and go back to seoul.

A picture of his mother with a piece of cloth placed over her mouth.

-Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you. The name is Changkyun. As you can see I have your mother. She won't get hurt, I promise. Unless of course, you come back to Seoul.

Jungkook's breath hitched. He didn't want to tell Jiyong. And he couldn't lose his mother. She was the most precious thing in his life.

-i'll be there. Please don't do anything to her.

-nice to see you cooperate. I'll be here, at your house.

Jungkook put his phone away. He would leave while everyone was asleep. That is if the others slept.

He walked towards his backpack and started packing everything.

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook turned around and saw jiyong standing near the door.
"Im perfect, thanks alot for caring." he said and turned back around.

Jiyong was confused at the sudden attitude, he walked to stand behind Jungkook.
"What's with the attitude?"

Jungkook turned around and was surprised to see Jiyong standing too close.

Too damn close.

"This is how i am. Thank you very much." he said.

Jiyong stared into his eyes. Jungkook looked away.
"Are you gay?"

Jungkook looked back at him "In case you hadn't noticed, i am very much gay." he said.

Jiyong nodded and backed off.
"You should rest. We have got a long day ahead of us tomorrow."
And walked away.

"So damn intriguing." jungkook said to himself and continued packing his things.
——

Jiyong walked outside, and stood in the dark.
His heart was beating too fast.

He didn't know why. But as he got closer to jungkook, his heart beat like crazy.

Do I really like him?
Am i gay?

"I could have kissed him right there and then. But i can't . " he said to himself.

Jiyong groaned and he rubbed his eyes.

For some reason. He had never felt like this. He was trained not to feel anything when killing. But when it came to Jungkook, he didn't expect to have all these mixed feelings for him.

His thoughts were interrupted when Minho came outside to check up on him.
"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes sir." jiyong replied.

Minho raised his eyebrow, but ignored the fact that jiyong had just lied to him.
"You should head inside, you have got a long day tomorrow."

Jiyong nodded and walked inside.