Chapter 3

"And That's how you get negative three x" said the teacher.
It was his last class of the day.

But Jungkook wasn't listening at all instead he stared out the window and thought about the guy on the train.
For some odd reason he couldn't get him out of his head.

He tsked to himself "pull yourself together Jungkook."

That's when the door to the classroom opened and in came in the person Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about. The stranger from the train.

"Oh I almost forgot. Class this is our new student, Kwon Jiyong. Please let him feel welcome."

Everybody in class said a welcome to him.

Expect Jungkook who stared at him.
Yugyeom who was sitting in front of him turned around and smirked "Jungkook ah, I think fate forgave you for being a hoe, and brought you your beloved prince."

Jungkook glared at him "Yah shut the fuck up." He whispered.

"Jiyong you can have a seat anywhere you like.
Jungkook looked next to him. He had an empty desk but he doubted the new guy Jiyong would sit there.

Jiyong nodded and looked around the room , he walked down the aisle Jungkook was in.
He walked painfully slowly for Jungkook, who was sweating.

Jiyong stood next to the empty desk next to Jungkook and proceeded to put his backpack there and sit down.

"Alright let's get back to the lesson, shall we?" Said the teacher.

Oh god Jungkook thought.
This was so going to be a long class.

————
The bell had rung.
And everybody was leaving , along with Jungkook who was packing up.
Jiyong still hadn't finished writing the notes.

Yugyeom turned to Jungkook with his backpack in his shoulder.

"Wanna hang out?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head.
" I have Taekwondo after this. Coach is gonna bite my head off if I don't get there on time."

Yugyeom hummed " come on than."

Both hadn't noticed that Jiyong had finished and was now packing his backpack.

"Jiyong?"

Jiyong picked up his head and looked at Yugyeom who called his name.
"Shall I call you Jiyong Hyung?" He asked.

Jungkook watched as Jiyong thought for a bit.
"Sure."
Jungkook internally screamed not only was he good looking but he also had a deep voice.

"Jungkook?"
Jungkook was knocked out of his trance by Yugyeom who was waving his hand in front of his face.
Jiyong stared at him.

Jungkook stepped back "Y-yeah?"
He was caught staring at Jiyong and was now stuttering in front of him.

Yugyeom smirked "I think you counted wrong." He said.

Jungkook looked at him with a confused look.
"Huh?"

Yugyeom looked at the clock.
"Your taekwondo class starts in exactly 7 minutes."

Jungkook looked at the clock and sure enough it did.
It was a fifteen minute walk from school to his class.
He had counted the time wrong.
"Shit!" He yelled out and swung his backpack onto his shoulder while darting  out of the classroom.

Yugyeom and jiyong were left alone.
"I better head home, see you tomorrow Hyung." Yugyeom said while walking out.

Jiyong said nothing but watched him go.

He had finally found Jeon Jungkook.

————

Jungkook was panting and out of breathe .
He had ran from school all the way to taekwondo class. And still was exactly one minute late.

If you'd ask Yugyeom that's probably the fastest Jungkook has ever ran.

As Jungkook was practicing , he felt like he was being stared at. So he turned around and right next to the door way. Was a young guy, who seemed to be in his early twenties. He had a black jacket , black pants, basically everything black. Except his hair which was a color of fire. He couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask.
He stared at Jungkook .

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook whipped his head and was scared to find his coach glaring at him.
"You were one minute late to class and now you're spacing out?! You and Chan now!"

Jungkook bowed an apology.
And headed towards the middle.

—————
As Jungkook kept practicing he saw the guy from earlier had sat down and kept staring at him.

"Hey." He said to his teammate Eunwoo.
Who looked at him "how long have we been practicing?"

"Like about two hours, why?"
Jungkook shook his head. "Nothing just asking."

He had to admit he was feeling a little bit creeped out.

Practice had ended at around seven. And Jungkook knew his mother wouldn't be there since she was working late tonight.

He and Eunwoo walked out the building and both said goodbyes to each other.

Jungkook was now left alone.
It was beginning to get dark and he had to get home.
Just as he turned to walk the direction to his house he stopped in his tracks when he saw the guy from earlier. Still staring at him from the darkness.

Jungkook gulped he looked left, right, and behind him and saw that he was completely alone.

He took a few steps back.
The guy than proceeded to walk towards him.
That's when something in Jungkook had switched and he turned around and ran.

His hair jumped up while he ran. He looked behind him and saw the guy now running after him.
"Fuck!" He cursed out.

He kept running until he got to a bridge. He stood on the railing and watched cars pass by underneath him.

He turned around and now saw the guy standing near him. He noticed something shiny in his hand.
Something that made his eyes as wide as saucers.

A blade.

Jungkook stepped into the other side of the railing. And looked down. The glowing lights of the cars passed by him.

He looked up  and saw that the stranger had gotten even closer.

Jungkook than waited for the right time and let go.

He jumped on top of a moving truck. He looked up and saw that the guy now had done the same.

Jungkook startled stood up while keeping his balance the stranger was as well, but moved forward. Before Jungkook could think he looked to the side and jumped.

But when he jumped he had sprained his ankle. He cried out in pain. But when he saw the guy jump off he knew he had to get up.
So he got up and started limping the other direction.

He was too focused looking back several times when he bumped into somebody.

He looked up and saw Jiyong.

————